Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1992 mazda progege aka Naomi( comments are nice=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 mazda progege aka Naomi( comments are nice=)

ok i havent really done much yet due to living in NY and renting havent had much time to really do anything speical. installed a newer 1.8l engine and installed a pioneer avict 700 navi system. next i plan on learnign how to spray... sorry about the pictures...near furture mods are install a 323 gtr/x front bumpper and egt side skirts i think. in the future imma bpt it up.... i need some ideads for other interior and exterior and minor engine tweaks. and some other mods

Lulz. I call my teal LX Naomi too. :p Looks good, let's hope you go in the right direction with it. (See: the opposite direction CrazyDrummer69 went with his GTR )

Comment

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
      Lulz. I call my teal LX Naomi too. :p Looks good, let's hope you go in the right direction with it. (See: the opposite direction CrazyDrummer69 went with his GTR )
      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! with the super "JDM" wood gauge pod!

btw,looks nice keep us posted

1995 KIA Sephia GS
      1992 Mazda 323

Comment

Hey, youve been a member a while now. Good luck. What are your plans?
        P.S.- its SB-protege from cardomain.
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          Hey, youve been a member a while now. Good luck. What are your plans?
          P.S.- its SB-protege from cardomain.
          well next is going to get some simple parts like 323 gtr/x bumper and looking for some good not ricer interiour and exeriour then spray the car this blue/purple color ideas are welcome tho

Comment

in the end its prob gonna be more show then go but still wanna be able to kic ksome one in the teether

Comment

Working...
            X