B&G sport springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&G sport springs?

I am finally going to do a full suspension replacement on my BF. I'm going with KYB struts and i was looking at these B&G sport springs. I haven't found to much on reviews on these so i was wondering if anyone has used these before or has any good info on how they perform. this is what i'm lookin at. http://www.drivewire.com/products/ma...ing-kit/17602/
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

The S2s?... I'm using them on my BG, my bro's got them on his Tercel. He thinks they're junk on the tercy, but that's a 1.8" drop, I find they kick ass on my 323, but that's only a 1.4" drop... Must just be the struts can't handle the drop on the tercy...

Either way though, our cars barely lean in any corners, it's just over bumps that you notice the difference. (and we both got KYB GR-2s btw)

EDIT: Preformance wise, we can handle most corners anywhere from 20-60km/h faster than stock depending how tight they are. (god I hate forgeting important things like this)

Comment

i seen those on ebay and at slickcar.com and advance auto could order them for u
      sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

EDIT: Preformance wise, we can handle most corners anywhere from 20-60km/h faster than stock depending how tight they are. (god I hate forgeting important things like this)
        Sweet! I just ordered them with the KYB's, cant wait to put them on. My stock struts and springs are completely shot, my car bounces beyond belief! I got the KYB upper strut mounts too. I got the springs on shox.com, i found the had the best deal. 202.88 with shipping. Im satisfied with that.

Comment

Working...
        X