Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: Protege5 AutoExe Style Front Lip & Front Grill

Hello yall,

We are just finishing up a huge GB over at www.protege5.com. This will officially end on Monday, January 19th, 2004!

The GB is for the 2001+ Protege 5 AutoExe Front Lip with the AutoExe style Front Grill. And the best part is the price, only $275.00 for everything INCLUDING SHIPPING!!

I have attached a picture of what you will be receiving, again, the full front lip and the full front grill!

If you are interested, please go and take a look at the OFFICIAL GB post by Matthew at www.protege5.com. I believe this link might also work:

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

All the details will be there and if you have further questions you can always email me directly at Jamie@2Loww.com.

They currently have 11 people paid on this GB but as an added bonus if by Monday they can have 15 people minimum signed up, I will also throw in free xenon white headlight bulbs!!

So please do take a minute and check it out or send me over an email.

Thanks for your time,

Jamie Campbell
    Attached Files

i guess i put my post in the wrong spot jamie...

Comment

BEWARE!!! THere is discussion on protege5/msprotege.com that this 2loww is a scammer and might be the same person as someone who has scammed many of us out of parts that were already paid for.

Comment

Do not purchase from this guy, if you already have please get your money back ASAP.

Comment

Working...
        X