Wtb: 323 Bg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb: 323 Bg

I drove freaking 16 hrs today to go pick up a 323.. Turns out... it was a pile of $h!t!!!! And no title!!!

Show up on time... There not there. Get lunch, head back.. They show up late.. freaking redneck mother flower white trash dude!!! omgz! The car is trashed inside hardcore, the body has seen better days.. It ran good though.. They wanted $500. i got them to drop to $400.. Than thought about it more as they 'can't find the title'... they were scummy and sleazy from the start.. SO i bit it, and said no. Just ain't feelin right. I've had it planned for a couple weeks to get this car. Talked on the phone, sounded awesome. pics made it look good condition... OMG it was horrible.

Get home after 16 hrs of driving to check a local 323 that was going to be a 'show' car and sound comp car.. they wanted $500 also... But again, this thing is torn to shreds... ran better the the previous one.. But i don't want a project like this and it had electrical problems. Paint was pretty slick.. I know u get what u get for $500, but these were trash!!!

someone please help me find a 323 semi local (in the NW) that isn't a waste of my time!

sell me yours. Preferably stock honestly. But if u have any cool mods, it could be a plus. No.. my budget is not $500. i can go higher, but doubtful $1k unless it's bp swapped and other stuff lol
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

man that sucks. 16 hours? where did you go? that sucks though.. http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/1328910851.html theres one maybe worth checking out.. not as long of a drive lol

NW MAZDAS

Comment

ya, saw that. emailed em already...
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

That sucks man. There was one for sale here locally but it's been a few months ago. I'll check around a bit tomorrow, craigs list and such.
        1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
        1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
        2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
        1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

Dropped to $450CDN. Stock (no radio but aftermarket speakers from previous owner). Interior fully detailed. Maybe too far for you, eh?
          ~ Stephen ~
          -1993 Ford Taurus LX (R.I.P.)
          -1994 Mazda Protegé SE (Canadian market trim pkg)
          -1990 Mazda 929 S
          -1991 Mazda 323 LX (Sold)
          -1992 Toyota Corolla LE (Davesfarm) <R.I.P. Sept. 2009>
          -1990 Toyota Corolla SE (Davesfarm) (still alive in 2013!)
          -1994 Buick Regal Custom (Davesfarm) <R.I.P. Sept. 2009>
          -1983 Pontiac Parisienne (Sold)

Comment

belive me dude. i thought about urs.. i'd have no problem goin out there for a car... but if i were too. i'd rather come home with a not stock 323 lol. Plus... Canadians don't want me in the country either....heh...

Comment

i believe that belongs to someone on here. he just bought a P5 so he doesn't want it anymore. go through central oregon to get to boise.
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

^^ saw that yesterday. pm'd him on 323performance and email via cl.

Comment

Working...
                X