Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Flyrtle 5.0 - West Palm Beach , FL September 19-20, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flyrtle 5.0 - West Palm Beach , FL September 19-20, 2009

Flyrtle is the the annual Probe/MX6/MX3 meet we do in West Palm every year. All Mazda enthusiasts are welcome, This is the fifth year in row and out of state interest has really blossomed seeing caravans from PA, NC, VA & GA.

Check out www.flyrtle2009.com for details or check out the discussion thread on Probetalk.com LINK
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

i might head over there saturday depending on work.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Saturday is the dyno day at HPLogic off of southern blvd. Message me if you need directions
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

if i could only go one day which one would be better?
        -Steve

VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Saturday is the dyno day from 10-7pm which is pretty self explanitory. After that is the house party which will have its age limitations,

Sunday would be the day to come there is the big meet and BBQ and carshow
          -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

ok sounds cool.ill probably roll up sunday with my friend in his mazda3. cause i really dont like driving my car further than like 40 miles away from home.
            -Steve

VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              ok sounds cool.ill probably roll up sunday with my friend in his mazda3. cause i really dont like driving my car further than like 40 miles away from home.
              Cool, if my roomate 5l1mm (who you met last night) shows up that will make 2 BK's at the show! My black 323 will be there and so will rusty323 and noshatch to my understanding.
              -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

sweet.
                we need to get each others numbers and park next to each other and meet up. i should make a wihandyman.com shirt
                actually what i think ill do is get a mazda shirt from the dealership and get www.wihandyman.com on the back with the press on leters.
                -Steve

VF10 powered!
                262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Ill be there both days helpin andy and sean when I can. I was hopin Þo have my KLG4 in before the meet but **** happens, PM me your number and ill send you mine when I get on a real pc
                  -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

i might drive my car.. idk, i want to but its like ehh compared to everything else there its going to be a pos, like it neither looks amazing or is fast. lol
                    but who are andy and sean?
                    -Steve

VF10 powered!
                    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Andy is the organizer and sean is his roomate.

Bring it, really who cares what's done to it, its yours be proud of it. Its not like I don't own a 90's ****box also.
                      Last edited by MD323; 09-16-2009, 09:16 PM.
                      -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

yours is pretty quick though. idk if anyone here knows how slow a b8 is. haha you guys think bp's are slow. i wish i had a bp. give me a little while and ill have one.
                        -Steve

VF10 powered!
                        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I own a 90s ****box as well, and I'm bringing mine. It's pretty now, but it's still a well polished turd at heart.
                          92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

A 12 second turd

5l1mms 323 was B8 powered for years and he would only loose a bout a fender per gear to me with a BP.

Back to the meet, I need to polish my turd some in the next two days its seen some abuse while being stored
                            -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

yeah, over the next couple days im gettin her spruced up real nice. polished my headlights today.
                              -Steve

VF10 powered!
                              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Working...
                              X