Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 protege se bp swapp'd rebuilt

heres pix of my protege
    thats what it looks like when i got it except teh wheels it could ve come with teh seats but it was stolen during makin payment the thiefs

some enlarged pic

this is what it looks like except the rims and w/o front bumper w/o bumper support

stripped teh purple tints

unmatched wheels LOL

ripped the molded rear bumper

changed out the tails too

the tenzo r seats were stolen

a little dirty LOL

yall kno who build this, right? (jeremy)

a little leak from valve cover ordered gasket from napa will b here tomorrow i m tired of topping it up every morning

needs new pads sorry the pic is blurry

IM A PIC WHORE i ll post more after i fix it up more i wont pic whore too much again i promise
    Last edited by bp_turbo'd; 01-11-2010, 10:37 PM.
    swapping into another shell!

I like what you've done with it so far!

I would say keep those tails though, but that's just me.
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

teh tails were different jeremy tried to do something to that side so both looks different so i swapped it i liked the way it WAS wit mazda emblem ya remember?

THANK YOU!!! lulz

Comment

I like how you transformed it into a nice looking exterior. It looked rice before.

Comment

Thanks it looks like a mazda again I wish I got money for new tires for my 14s I'm thinkin about get it painted gunmetal with polished lip then get 180 tires I wanted a low profile so I could lower it so it looks good I'm not sure if I should repaint it same color or laser blue matched as my valve cover?

He doesn't do ricer thing ne more tho he's drivin a 94 accord wit type r wheels and runnin a h22 allmotor its sick tho also type r wing my dad owned it then my another justin and now jeremy I'm guna stick wit this baby
          Last edited by bp_turbo'd; 08-31-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

nice you dericed it.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Yall should ve seen my cardomain page of my. Plymouth laser I riced it out with monster tach and big ass wing and ripped springs out it was bouncing like krazy tho ill post url later I'm on my phone btw it was 1.8l sohc tried to speed like racer then a later I dericed it I had talon spoiler,rims, tail and bumpers still 1.8 lol I sold it for chEep

Comment

Hey guys I got 4 stuff from napa valve cover gasket (changed) fuel filter (changed) seem LOT better brake pads front not changed yet but tomorrow also oil hasn't been changed either we r headin to kar wash to wash engine bay to track any leak hope nothing I ll keep u guys updated

Comment

Changed teh pads and cutted the rotors right side is a bitch getting rotor out and changed the oil whew about the fukin time lol and drove it home and got there got out of the car and standin by it and it blew a hole on upper rad hose I was like wtf babe I worked on u all day ur not satisifed? Lol it never ends!

Comment

it idles fine but when i revved it up to 2k it bounces then a little while later it idles really low i changed the VAF and it idles fine again but still bounces at 2k and i looked for vaccum leak including intake duct too i m out of idea, i m not sure if i m losing power

Comment

should have left the kit and rims

Comment

no i like stockers wish it came wit mr7 body kits for honduh and ricers and u have em on ur car LOL

Comment

yeah i like body kits, and rims and neon tubes, call me ricer if you want its all good, haha i dont like wings though if that makes any sense hahaha, as long as the kit is not over done, and its installed right, i think they are nice.

Comment

i m staring to notice the wheel pulls to both side on every filled pothiles or a little bump, is it because i got 1 unmatched wheel? and the fronts tires are exact same the rears is bald LOL
                            Last edited by bp_turbo'd; 09-18-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

nice car bud like the look stock sleeper style way to go

Comment

Working...
                              X