Chrome unibrow mustache thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome unibrow mustache thingy

Since the old girl got a bath today, I decided to take a couple pictures. I still don't like that chrome thingy, but I can't decide what to do with it. So after a quick photochop, I'm asking for opinions.

Here's my car now:

Shoud I go black...

..Or white?
    Flat black
    0.00%
    Glossy black
    28.57%
    White
    64.29%
    Leave it alone
    7.14%
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Looks good black

Comment

either glossy black, or white. i have mine in black, and love it have you thought about putting gutter guard over your grills? the top piece will be a pain in the ass, but the bottom section will be easier for a couple bucks, it looks great

Comment

White would look bad ass!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

black looks the best it looks like ur grill got bigger the white would look good except for that gap in between
          i is dumb

Comment

I think the black matches good with your black handles and side molding.
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

ha, well my opinion is white when you paint all the molding white as well.
              95 ES
              05 S60R

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                I think the black matches good with your black handles and side molding.

^^^ excellent point on the DX models you've already got the other black pieces. you could also paint the back badges black to complete the look

Comment

Originally posted by goodorange
                  ha, well my opinion is white when you paint all the molding white as well.
                  I agree. White with painted molding, handles and mirrors.

Comment

black for sure
                    No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

I like the black door trim & handles, so they're staying. WAY too much work to paint them.
                      I think I'll try white because it's different, and if I don't like it, I'll go to black which I KNOW looks good. Or maybe I'll go get a 2nd strip and interchange em when the mood strikes...
                      ~Mark.
                      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

i like the black, i think it looks cleaner.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

if you attempt to paint everything white and it doesnt match exactly, which is hard for white, then it would look retarded

i go for black

Comment

im trying to see about taking my whole thing out. i covered mine in carbon look vinyl, but i want that thing outta there.
                            a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

Comment

Working...
                            X