Saw a "real" Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a "real" Protege

As some of you guys know, i live in a 323 world, protege is here 323, 323 is 323 break... So yesterday i see a nice red pro, standing on the light next to me in a traffic jam. Dont mind it too much, he moves a little ahead of me and i see a Protege badge!!! For the first time in my life! Then, i move a little ahead of him and realize why are you guys killing yourself to get e-spec headlights . In that minute that i was looking at her i saw many differences, bumpers, headlights, wheels, exhaust,and it looks higher. I didnt see was it the LX, DX or SE but it had aluminum mazda wheels.
    Dont cry that you americans get the bad stuff! Only bad thing are the headlights!
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Originally posted by MazdaMadness
    As some of you guys know, i live in a 323 world, protege is here 323, 323 is 323 break... So yesterday i see a nice red pro, standing on the light next to me in a traffic jam. Dont mind it too much, he moves a little ahead of me and i see a Protege badge!!! For the first time in my life! Then, i move a little ahead of him and realize why are you guys killing yourself to get e-spec headlights . In that minute that i was looking at her i saw many differences, bumpers, headlights, wheels, exhaust,and it looks higher. I didnt see was it the LX, DX or SE but it had aluminum mazda wheels.
    Dont cry that you americans get the bad stuff! Only bad thing are the headlights!

The headlights suck on the proteges, Cant see **** and they get yellow and nasty, Atleast we got the Bp thank god

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
      The headlights suck on the proteges, Cant see **** and they get yellow and nasty, Atleast we got the Bp thank god

yeah an we Canadians dont even get that
      Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
      -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
      -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
      -B&M Short Throw Shifter
      -MX-3 GS front seats
      -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
      (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

Last time I checked, the Canadian GT model came with the 1.8 DOHC BP motor that the US LX's have.......
        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
        MODS:
        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
        TO DO LIST:
        EDM/JDM rear bumper
        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
        Repaint car

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
          Last time I checked, the Canadian GT model came with the 1.8 DOHC BP motor that the US LX's have.......
          is this true? I have assumed all along that Canadian LX's had the BP too. Looks like im wrong. Im thinking of getting a pro, and want the BP-ZE badly.
          in need of a drop, and a BP.

this is one 323, you dont wanna mess with

Comment

[IMG]http://im/a/moron.com/i know****all.jpg[/IMG]

read the sticker
            Last edited by Protoss; 01-19-2004, 03:08 AM.
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

hahaha!
              ZOOM~ZOOM~

Comment

UMM before this get out of hand...

There were 3500 Canadaina Protege GT's with the BP engine: 1500 in 1990, 1500 in 1991, and 500 in 1993.
                Vormav i have told you this, Oh well Canadian beer is good ****.

no, the CDM GT and USDM LX are not the same trim. If you think that, you are being retarded. the GT for instance has the GTX seats and some other goodies like a block heater.

Stop being retarded. the LX abnd GT are not the same. And Yes Canada did recieve the BP motor. if you say otherwise do some research! or better yet tell mike moss that his car doesn't exist!! or tell me that my GT parts Car with a BP is imaginary.

GEEEZZZ .....

and kiddx? what picture?
                Last edited by Protoss; 01-19-2004, 03:23 AM.
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss

GEEEZZZ .....

and kiddx? what picture?
                  no fair, your biased!
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

no, it had croatian plate but different shaped...
                    One day you are born,
                    The next big milestone
                    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

Comment

Is that a 1st gen , 2nd or 3rd ? I totaly agree about US-spec headlights. They suck and I wanna change them asap, or as soon as I'll have money for that
                      98 protege LX for appearance
                      89 626 GT for performance

Comment

1st gen
                        One day you are born,
                        The next big milestone
                        you can't get enough!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                          how is that possible? did it have american license plates because of a NATO or US miltary personel? the safety equipment of the protege is NOT legal for european use... the only exception is temporary use, a clause of the geneva road convention
                          How so? I've seen America car in Europe that were private imports. Even in the UK, you can find American pickups and there left hand drive.
                          2003 Mini Cooper S
                          2000 Protege ES
                          H-stock

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro

ya teh GT doescome wiht ity .. but theres like 3 in all of canada..
                            -B&M Short Throw Shifter
                            -MX-3 GS front seats

Comment

[QUOTE=Protoss]UMM before this get out of hand...

There were 3500 Canadaina Protege GT's with the BP engine: 1500 in 1990, 1500 in 1991, and 500 in 1993.
                              Vormav i have told you this, Oh well Canadian beer is good ****.

QUOTE]

an i knew that they came in canada brock.. theres just so few of them that i might as well not count them
                              -B&M Short Throw Shifter
                              -MX-3 GS front seats

Comment

Working...
                              X