P5 struts/springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P5 struts/springs

I have a full set of P5 struts and springs chilling in my garage and I want them out of my way. They all have about 50,xxx miles on them, but are in excellent shape. They're free, just pay the shipping. If I have to have pics I'll see if I can borrow a camera.

Dibs please!!

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
    I have a full set of P5 struts and springs chilling in my garage and I want them out of my way. They all have about 50,xxx miles on them, but are in excellent shape. They're free, just pay the shipping. If I have to have pics I'll see if I can borrow a camera.
    my hold up wil be if it fits any of my stuff! P5??? Is't that like a DEANSPEED's Mazda?

I have a BF, 3 BGs, & a 98 626 LX....
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by riverrunnernky View Post
      my hold up wil be if it fits any of my stuff! P5??? Is't that like a DEANSPEED's Mazda?

I have a BF, 3 BGs, & a 98 626 LX....
      They won't fit a BG, the 626 I'm not sure. They're from a 2003 Protege wagon if that helps.

Comment

Thank you Sir after reading on I have declined my dibs as the spring may fit my BF, but I have springs for it.

try as a freebie on craigs list also in Evansville, list for a $1.00 in parts so it's not to be flagged as miscatoragized. They are a shame to toss to the remelter.

David
        ky
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

These are gone, thread can be closed.

Comment

I have to speak up and say Kudo's for a guy willing to give his 'spare parts' away for simply the cost of shipping. I did the same thing with my stock springs/struts soon after I got the new ones and and I also did the same with the gold lines springs I swapped out with the eibachs as well. To a mazda fan in Puerto Rico. I simply feel as if somebody may need them and I don't need them why not pass it along.

So redheddude222, Thank you for being a stand up guy.
            'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
            -Dean
            2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
            18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
            Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
            MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
            Injen CAI - Polished
            Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
            DaveB trim rings
            Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
            Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
            Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
            Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
            Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
            Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
            Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
            Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Working...
            X