Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

09.20.09 Dinner in Gurnee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

09.20.09 Dinner in Gurnee

Originally posted by TheDoc
    Well, clear your schedules, because the most important meet of the year just dropped.

I would like to announce the official thread for The Official Mazdateam Laugh-in-the-Face-of-World-Hunger Feastival. You read that right: Feastival.

What venue could possibly host such gluttony, you ask? THE GOLDEN CORRAL- cornerstone of fine eateries.

This event has been much discussed across the internet over the past 16 hours and upon reviewing the menu of THE GOLDEN CORRAL I've made the executive decision that this event must be held, if for no other reason then to confirm that the "Awesome Pot Roast" is, indeed, awesome.

I'm tired of the pussyfooting that's been happening with these other meets- these burritos and all; don't get me wrong, I like burritos as much as the next guy... but this isn't about taste, or being concerned about what foods you're allergic to, or whether or not you'll physically be able to move your bowels afterwards - this is about eating.

The Official Mazdateam Laugh-in-the-Face-of-World-Hunger Feastival will be held at THE GOLDEN CORRAL in GURNEE, IL.

Please see the photo below for contact information for THE GOLDEN CORRAL in GURNEE, IL that The Official Mazdateam Laugh-in-the-Face-of-World-Hunger Feastival will be held at:

This year's TOMTL-I-T-F-O-W-HFEASTIVAL will be sponsored by Mazdateam.net.

The Official Mazdateam Laugh-in-the-Face-of-World-Hunger Feastival will begin on Sunday, September 20th at 5pm.

PLEASE NOTE:
    THE GOLDEN CORRAL is only open until 10pm, so please plan for additional time prior to 5pm if it will take you more than 5 hours to eat yourself into a vomit-induced stupor.

Your participation in The Official Mazdateam Laugh-in-the-Face-of-World-Hunger Feastival may be optional, but your absence will certainly be frowned upon... we will make fun of you while refilling our plates with such favorites as "Bourbon Street Chicken", "Cracker Crumb Fish Fillet", and "Pizza". Do you want that weighing on your conscience? I didn't think so.
Working...
X