mx-3 seats.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mx-3 seats.....

found some stuff that would look cool for my 323 .....
    seats $42 each
    V6 mx3 muffler $20
    and this one i never new they had....a stock lower strut bar for the rear. got it for $7. I know its not after market but $100 for a piece of strut bar is not on my budget rite now...Anyhow i tried it on at it fits perfect. I will polish it soon and install it back.

does anyone know wutelse i can get out of that mx3?
    i.e. is the shifter any shorter than my stock ones?

about the seats...it is very nice, comfortable, sporty looking and its a straight bolt on from the stock floor. but the only problem is the seats are too damn low that i cant see the road ( im a short guy ) so its either i drink more milk to help me grow or i had to lower down the steering wheel so i can see the road. Well, i decided to modify my steering column since i dont have tilt as an option. Lowered it down about an inch. It looks cool and i can see the road better like stock but the problem was i cant see my gauges the fricking steering wheel is blocking it. I guess i might have to raise it up abit or something or maybe put a cushion on the seat anyways just wanted to let u guys now about the upgrade and wuts a good buy at a junkyard. btw the front strut bars wont fit the 323.just the rear lowers...

I wanna get my hands on some mx-3 seats also ... I say grab them .. I hear they have better lateral and hip support. I definetly want a set. BoostedPro said he knows where to get them at. I want to get the pistons for the BP then drop the BP in and all first though.
    That rear lower tie bar,, it's from what car a mx-3. sweet.

---------------------
    On another note, hey are you going to use the G tranny or the F tranny. I know you have the F installed in your car. But just wondering.
    am thinking about using the G.

did you do the rear disks yet?

ok ! later yo
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah bruce off of an mx3 v6 the lower strut bars for $7 and if fits perfect. i'll just have to polish it so it'll look like mazdaspeed or something

Comment

Junkyard modding rocks!
        Big Dreams, Small Budget!

Comment

Working...
        X