Found a 89 323 anyone need anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a 89 323 anyone need anything

Okay I found a 89 323 with 1.6 and 5spd in it, the car is in mint condition but unfortunately it is at my local pick a part....If they would let me buy it whole I would but they don't. Needless to say I would at least like to see the parts go to a good home. The engine has 89k on it, everything looks mint, almost no rust on it, and I am in NY! So very sad, I got a little mad even at the salvage yard today.

I am going back next saturday afternoon to take the front seats, anyone interested in at least the rear cargo cover it has? I can pull it for a small fee, plus cost and shipping. If there is enough interest I will pull more parts from it.

I can also get pictures if you need it. In the mean time does anyone have a picture of the stock 323 front seats with no head rest? I would like to see them again, debating putting them in my festiva.

Thanks for help. I'm looking for a steering wheel, the rear cargo cover, the rear cargo floor panel covering the spare, the front speaker grilles and both the driver and passenger side doors. I could travel from Maryland (Road Trip) and pick up the parts if that's okay with you. Let me know and again thanks for help.

Don

Comment

Well I did notice the drivers side front speaker cover was busted, but I think the rest of the parts where there. Would it be easier if I told you where the salvage yard was so you can get all that stuff? No offense but your a brand new member so if I spent all the cash to get that stuff for you, and you didn't show up for the parts it would suck for me.

Logan

Comment

You have mail

Thanks for the response. I sent a PM.

Don

Comment

i need the springs on the cluch fork

Comment

Is that transmission a cable operated g series? Or is it a F? I may have to go get it. I will try to remember that spring when I go saturday afternoon.

Comment

if its non turbo its an f series. if its a b6t its g series. just send me a pm if you get the spring thanks

Comment

Its non turbo. I will try to get there saturday night after I get back from a trip out of town.

Comment

Working...
                X