This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2009 ROTM Nominations

You will no longer be limited to nominating someone else's ride, you can now nominate your own . Think your car, or someone else's, is worthy enough for ROTM? Go ahead and try.

Time Details
    1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week (7 days) from the date posted or when 10 cars are nominated.

2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (the member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post. This way we can make sure the right kind of person gets voted in - a contributing member of CP.)

Nominating
    3. You can nominate anyone you'd like - including yourself. The catch is, you're only allowed one nomination PER MONTH. Doesn't matter if you own one car, fifty cars, no cars, or a Mr. Potato head with wheels. Nominate anyone you think deserves the win (including yourself) and post them (or yourself) in this thread, if they(or you) qualify for the above rules.

4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think the car deserves to be ROTM. The member/car you nominate must have a VB Pic Gallery set up or a Worklog. If they don't have one their nomination will be deleted.

5. Previous winners cannot have their same car win ROTM twice unless it has been over 2 years since winning ROTM. So if somebody has won September 2007 ROTM (jay would now be able to be nominated again), then they can't be nominated again until October 2009 (this thread).

6. Winners of the RotM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated ROTM thread. Winner is eligible for Clubprotege decals- PM BPT323 for more info

ALL NOMINEE'S MUST HAVE A vB Picture Gallery or Worklog
    If you don't have one, your nomination will be deleted.

------------------------------------------------

I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

I nominate deadly_sleeper.

Comment

I nominate Lex! I'm just too lazy to find a picture of his car right now.
      1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

lol its been longer then 2 years since he has won

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
          Exactly.

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post

It was my handy diagram, wasn't it?
            I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

i guess so.... we all bow to thee

Comment

One More Day Left!!

Get those nominations in!

Comment

I nominate trailrider098

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
                  Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
                  Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think the car deserves to be ROTM....

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
                    I nominate Lex! I'm just too lazy to find a picture of his car right now.

Originally posted by mazda1993 View Post
                    I nominate trailrider098

I think we need a bit more info than that boys. Maybe link to their VB gallery or throw up a picture or two? I mean, it's in the rules of the thread.

I will extend nominations for 24hrs more (to give either poster a chance to update/reply to their nominations) and incase anymore nominations come in.

Comment

does the car have to be in existance anymore? my car should have won one of these, but i never put it up for nomination.... (Ahura's Flame)
                      Last edited by cablemirc; 09-29-2009, 06:03 AM.
                      Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

Can't find any pics of lex, meh, oh well...

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Working...
                        X