Sway bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sway bars

I saw that whiteline makes the rear sway bar for the mx3 but are there any others? Also I see absolutly nothing for upgraded front bar would it just be better to use a zx2 front sway and use hem joints?

P.s. Talking about the gs model if there's a difference
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Im pretty sure ST has add on bars, on CS.

Seems thats for the protege, not the MX-3.
    Last edited by Pox; 09-23-2009, 08:53 AM.

Comment

umm whiteline does make rear swaybars and if you need front strut bars corksport ( not sure if the other guy meant corksport by cs but im sure he did) or you can try ebay =/

Comment

So there's no front sway bar options? Shizz.

What about sway bar endlinks? Any upgrasded poly pieces?
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I know wytb something or other on MX-3 makes very nice solid endlinks that I will be buying when I get around to it. He is also the one that is making all the poly bushings for the rest of the car. He has several group buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
            I know wytb something or other on MX-3 makes very nice solid endlinks that I will be buying when I get around to it. He is also the one that is making all the poly bushings for the rest of the car. He has several group buys.
            Links?
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Bushings - http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68774
              End links - http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=66930

Im pretty sure he still makes the end links to order.

Comment

Does the mx3 use a different front sway bar from the Protege? I'm using an S/T add-on bar on mine, and Addco makes an upgraded front replacement bar. Chris, you don't have an extra set of mx3 front LCA's, do you?

Comment

No they are different

Comment

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
                    Does the mx3 use a different front sway bar from the Protege? I'm using an S/T add-on bar on mine, and Addco makes an upgraded front replacement bar. Chris, you don't have an extra set of mx3 front LCA's, do you?
                    Sure don't sorry.

The mx3 uses a lot different endlink than the pro/egt. Our holes are horizontal and the mx3 is vertical
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

They are drop links, not end links.

Comment

It isn't too hard to build your own heim joints. I got Charlies when he did a GB on mx3.com, and they're nice.
                        Why would you want an upgraded from swaybar? Sure, it will reduce bodyroll, but it will also increase understeer..no?

Whiteline rear is nice, I have it on my MX3.

Comment

turpro check on ebay for the front sway bar i see them ocassionally on there... when did you get an mx man?
                          In the Garage
                          Black 93 MX-3 GS
                          Bp powered
                          GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                          MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by projectmx View Post
                            turpro check on ebay for the front sway bar i see them ocassionally on there... when did you get an mx man?
                            Its just a part car for my kl swap. I'm going to be running the mx3 suspension and all on the pro for the extra width.

Onlytrueromeo-so the stock front and whiteline rear feels good? How's over/understeer with that setup? I will probably make my only joints. We'll see
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

chris, you can just cut off the droplink bracket on the mx-3 lca to expose the hole that will allow you to run endlinks. hope that made sense, ask ryan about it
                              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                              X