X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all your gunna get.

injoy the avitar pic its all your gettn =P
    Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

DUDE!!!! no way.... wow.. what happened!? i feel a great sadness....
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

this happened back in april i had to keep it quiet because the people on the mazda forums tryed making a joke of my misfotune,wet late night going down a reverse camber hill back end of the car slid on a patch of something oil based, tryed to retreve her countersteering, easing the brakes but was no use clipped a bank and then a pole, nothing i could have done to stop her, its just one of thoes things, im reluctant to post pics because it will give the asshats ammo to make fun of me. cheers for the support
      Last edited by mazstar; 10-05-2009, 06:21 AM.

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

lol hope i dont regret this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SSPX8211a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1218938

Click image for larger version

Name:	SSPX8210a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	1218939
        Last edited by mazstar; 10-05-2009, 06:30 AM.

sigpic

Comment

ouch man, I'm really really really sad to hear that, you must have had so much time/money/emotions into your car.

I had a nightmere last night that I wrecked my car, slid into a cop car in the winter. My car is no GTR but I would be crushed if I wrecked it, much like the 95 I wrecked.

you will get no flames from me, just empathy.

Are you going to try and rebuild it? or transfer the goods over to another shell?
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

WTF would make fun of something like this!

Truely sad that this happened! but at the end of the day, no matter how gorgeous your car was or how rare it was, it's still just a car and glad you're around to talk about it!!

What are your plans now? try to restore or shop for another project?
            Originally posted by 90prtege
            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
            Originally posted by Turpro
            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
            CRZbrussian: that sux
            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

thats sucks man, glad your alright but man that sucks. my dd got written off this past week. if i had finished my pro like i was suppose to it would have been the smashed up ride. lucky me for my slowness i guess. So what plans do you have now?
              91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

I feel bad for the car. Poor mazda.
                Glad you didn't get hurt. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                |.....Overnight....................| ||
                |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Wow man, do I see over a grand worth of ruined aftermarket parts there in that pic?

Glad your okay.
                  1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                  1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                  2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                  1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

well they aren't really aftermarket as it was a real GTR, but yes you see lots of ruined parts

Sucks for your car clouds, but at least you're still alive.

Nick
                    Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                    sigpic

Comment

cheers guys for the support i really appreciate it really, heres some more pics, one taken of the car 6 days before the accedent one of the scene and another of the damadge, the car was a write off btw so theres a new one kicking around atm, you guys will be the first to know when hes finished being built!

cracked the clutch pivot ball bolt right off the gearbox housing, so the housing is screwed
                      broke the turbo's compressor cover backing plate off the turbo
                      smashed the front left mag wheel
                      folded the chassis rail, pushed the strut housing back
                      bent the front struts
                      smashed the distributer caps
                      smashed the fuse box
                      destroyed the intercooler/radiator, and stock charge pipes
                      folded up my k&n & subframes

thats just off the top of my head.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mazstar; 10-05-2009, 11:36 PM.

sigpic

Comment

too bad to see this.

but good to see you are still OK and walking around! THATS priceless.

you can always deal with bent metal or bent pride. but not with a bent head or something like that.
                        i know what i talk about, saw lots of bad accidents when i was a "paramedic" (things work out a bit different here in Austria, we don't have paramedics. the name over here is "Rettung" which is some thing like "Rescue").
                        i also saw some not-too-bad wrecks, but because of no use of a safety belt the drivers/passengers suffered heavy injuries.

you should be happy it was only a "fender-bender"..

Comment

That's 1 thing about us here at CP. As much as we call you a ricer and whatever, we don't wish ill will on anyone. Sorry to see your car busted up but at least you're around to speak about it. Good luck
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sorry to hear abt your car, but glad that you're okay.

Comment

Glad to see your alright, hope you pulled anything salvageable off of it. shame to see that happen to a GTR, alas, thats life & things happen

PS your signature wasn't appreciated
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                              X