This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 323 Carbon fiber hood, hatch, roof, wheel arch and interior parts

Hi guys, i have the chance to get make those parts. More we are less it will cost. I want to see how many people are interested for wich part before taking a decision on wich parts i will be making.

Carbon hood:
    Mazda1993

Carbon Hatch
    Mazda1993

Roof:

Wheel arch:
    mazda1993

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
    Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
    Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

so... we're looking at.. CF Hood, CF Roof, CF hatch, and FG or CF arch? (gtr arch)

i think i'd be interested in hood/hatch... but.. i dunno if i can picture this thread going anywhere... interest is here though =)
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Well, someone i know has the ''mould'' of all those parts, so if there is enough interest, i'll get them and get a quote to make the parts in carbon fiber.

I have a quote for 1 hood and 1 hatch, it was 1500$ cnd for the two parts...but if we are more, we can have better quote...

Comment

heh... im interested... but won't give 100% unless the price drops more still.. so i guess it depends on the amount of people...
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I'd be interested too

Comment

too bad he doesnt have 94 protege hood id be hella interested
            sigpic

Comment

no other interested??

Comment

ok, so what would cost be for 3 people interested in cf hood and hatch?

i'd be more interested in hatch prol cuz the hood doesnt way $h!t anyway. and im not in it for asthetics

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
                  ok, so what would cost be for 3 people interested in cf hood and hatch?

i'd be more interested in hatch prol cuz the hood doesnt way $h!t anyway. and im not in it for asthetics
                  OK i'll get a quote for 5 poeple, because sure there will be more interest if the price is lower! I'll be back with the info!

Comment

I have a mate thats very interested.
                    Just to make sure this is for a BG GTX yes

Comment

^^ yes they would fit

mazda1993:

for the hatch, would the mold include the center brake light delete and/or rear wiper hole(s)?

Comment

No wiper...its all the carbon part on the charcoal 323 in the link...http://www.clubprotegequebec.com/for...497#post524497

Comment

dam that 323 is fucckin sick!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

You Know if you are going to all this toruble to have these components made up , have you ever thought of doing the lower spoiler for the hatch ??? like the ones which came stock on the GT-R .

I would buy one for sure and I am sure there would be others interested in them . Be it in fiberglass of CF

Comment

^^cf ones would look way cleaner
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X