mx-3_4evr is indeed for ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mx-3_4evr is indeed for ever!

That's right, I'm here to support and help out the MX-3 community. I have been around MX-3s since I was 13 years old (I am now 22), so I'm not a on that part. And just in case you haven't noticed, I'm the all mighty MX-3 moderator!

Now, I know the other MX-3 supporting sites are not the best, the info is too old and unorganized. I'm going to be making some stickies on everything from body, suspension, electrical, and engines (I'm actually going to do a lot of this stuff over winter since I'm going to rebuild my MX-3 all over again). So if you have any questions or got something new for the MX-3 section, just let me know

-Antonio Della Polla

It takes an egotistical asshole to make a thread anouncing he's a mod now....you're going to fit right in

I'd like some stickies on the v6 shizz also brakes and suspension and wiring scematics
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
      It takes an egotistical asshole to make a thread anouncing he's a mod now....you're going to fit right in

I'd like some stickies on the v6 shizz also brakes and suspension and wiring scematics
      me 2
      sigpic

Comment

sticky me +100 hp plz.
        AARC Member

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post

I saw that coming after I posted it. lol I will make stickies as I rebuild my whole suspension. As for the wiring diagrams, go with MS.

Comment

Originally posted by miessau0 View Post
            sticky me +100 hp plz.

This is the closest one I could find. You can stick this one anywhere you want

Comment

Congrats De La Pollo!

Comment

Oh Fu*! lol

Comment

Working...
                X