psp car holder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psp car holder...

did the search . to no avail.. has anyone used a psp in their mazda??? i have all the cables to hook it up to my sound system . but cant find a holder so it doesnt get the crap bounced out of it . any ideas or pictures would be appreciated . thanks in advance...

i was just thinking of those stupid i-pod holders and gps holders...

here's ebay:
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I used to wedge it over the cup holder under my head unit.

Comment

i went to staples to day n all of the mp3 n **** holders are not wide enuf for the psp . even turned sideways ...

Comment

I had one attached to my flip out cup holder. I went to walmart and bought $4 double sided velcro and carefully cut and attached to the back of the psp as to not interfere with the umd tray. I then attached to the flip out cup holder and even tho I never needed the cup holders...It turned out great and still visible to the back passengers and I could never get a ticket for driver distraction. Holds up great

Comment

hey man, just put it in that compartment over the cup holder, it fits great and doesnt move at all, i think its a ashtray or something, but ive always put mine in their and love it

Comment

Working...
            X