wohooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wohooo!

finally figured this **** out, hope you dont mind motegi, i used your car for this. what about this paint scheme.
    Last edited by Kelly; 01-20-2004, 03:08 PM.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

That's a sweet red...for the rest of it?? The hood has too much reflection to really tell. Good PS none the less.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

not bad man. I think you gaveit a bit to much contrast/brightness when you switched to grayscale. plus her car looks like a x-mas tree now.

sorry Jo. hahaha she can't even beat me for that on feb 7th. my punk @$$ will be in georgia

Comment

I do like the red, lil much on the hood!! !!!!!!!! Motegi have u fell over yet!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

ok yall are scaring me now, yall keep on talking to motegi like shes gon snap, i think ima delete this thread now.(nah, motegi, i used it because of the kit)
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

HOLY **** I just found this. lol. I like it.
            Sagaris

Comment

yea thats kinda like Tims
              My OLD Car

Comment

I didnt even recognize it as my car when I saw it, I was like whoa Tim has my kit? lol. I can be such a blonde sometimes
                Sagaris

Comment

you should see all the other things i have done to your car.lol
                  i put you and me in the backseat in one of them...

um kiddin, im a pervert, but not a pathetic one

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

what else tee heee hee.

And for the record. The mazda is still a virgin.
                    Sagaris

Comment

interestin....hi joelene!!!
                      My OLD Car

Comment

keep it a virgin jo, cause it definitely aint comfortable...lol espcially for a 6ft or taller guy

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

damn im 6'2"

Comment

damn tall ass people
                            Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by plymouthprotege
                              damn im 6'2"
                              w00t for tall folks... I'm 6'4"
                              ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.