F/S 2003 protege es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S 2003 protege es

well i have to sell my car so i can afford to go to school in the spring, it is a 2003 laser blue protege es, i got every option,it is a manual trans,i have got a greddy cat back on the car and a short shifter me and a friend built,the back widow is tinted 5% and i have about $1500 in paintprotection,rust proofing, fabric and vynl protection and stain defender,the car is a primary familly vehicle so it doesnt get raced or run hard,it has 20,000 miles on it but they are all highway miles becouse i drive 20 miles to wark and back everyday.,tha car is in perfect condition(lil rock chips and thats all) and still under factory waranty so you wont jave anything to worry about, im asking $13,000 for it or a partial trade for a mx-6(w/v-6)or a early 80's rx-7(w/wankle)i really need to sell this car so please if your interested mail me at mazdakindaguy03@hotmail.com ...thank you for your time.
    Last edited by mazdakindaguy03; 01-20-2004, 06:02 PM.

hey fellow illini

sorry can't help with buying the car. but I had a question about your exhaust. did you like it? did it have a pretty loud residence in the car or was it pretty quiet? where in illinois are you located?
    Patrick
    SOLD--->'03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES

Comment

i was very pleased with the exhaust its not real loud but it has a nice throaty tone(it say im powerful,even though its not)let me put it this way it quiet enough to drive everyday but its loud enough to get noticed by all the lil civic drivers, i live in lexington,IL 20 miles north of bloomington...if your close you could come and hear it or hang out whatever.

Comment

ok how about 11,000....anyone.....please?

Comment

Working...
        X