X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i must push on, i must complete my goal

1. need new struts
    2. need new transmission (possible, not sure yet)
    3. stupid ass eclipse is not selling
    4. i have no money
    5. need to go to school because i feel like a complete and total looser waking up, going to work, and going to bed EVERY DAY. must... get... future

oh ya, and my speedo cable snapped AGAIN today, after being replaced 6k miles ago. at this point im the only one who thinks i should keep the protege, and lately even i have become... frustrated with the situation. but i will not give up on my car! ive been through way too much to give up on her now, and ive talked way too much **** about how she's gonna be when i fix her up.

I WILL NOT BE DENIED! RRRRRAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!!

Serenity's Dead.

Keep the faith son... The protege will not let you down...
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

for the love of god BUY A DIFFERENT CAR! old proteges are not nice cars. they are VERY AVERAGE! (and slow). get a real car like an acura legend or something. sad to say, even when its fixed up, it will still get owned by pretty mch anything with a v8 ( and most v6 cars!)

as soon as the weather gets nicer im selling mine ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
        for the love of god BUY A DIFFERENT CAR! old proteges are not nice cars. they are VERY AVERAGE! (and slow). get a real car like an acura legend or something. sad to say, even when its fixed up, it will still get owned by pretty mch anything with a v8 ( and most v6 cars!)

did you say...that these cars...are avereage...and slow...when there are extraordinary examples of what these cars are capable, fantastic stories of ppls lives being saved by these cars, tremendous love and affection for these cars, even the dx's. it comes down to having faith in your car. Kiddx go for it man...its an admirable goal, and i think more ppl should be keeping these cars together, modifying them, and bringing love and respect to the mazda community...anyways...saying things like its average and slow is like saying *shrug*

Comment

hey i dont like the kid but hes got a point..

do up the pro

j/p.. i love you rob

but yes.. do up the pro

Comment

Protege's are slow??? When did this happen? Last time I checked and saw a V-8 racing me, he was in my rear view mirror. But really guys.....in the end we're all here because of our interest in our cars so......
            1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
            MODS:
            GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
            TO DO LIST:
            EDM/JDM rear bumper
            EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
            Repaint car

Comment

exactly...you really shouldnt tell someone to sell their car...we are a family here...and we are here because we have a deep intrest in a unique car...*shrug*

Comment

this guy is a **** tard, i hope a freaking v8 will own a 1.8 litre stock four banger, maybe you never put any love, or money in your pro, thus the reason yours gets beat so easily, were here for the love of te protege not some old ass out dated mullet head gas guzzlin car. get a clue. btw love you rob, lol
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                  1. need new struts Got that done
                  2. need new transmission (possible, not sure yet) --
                  3. stupid ass eclipse is not selling --
                  4. i have no money damn near it with my ins going from 150-350 in one month, can they do that !?
                  5. need to go to school because i feel like a complete and total looser waking up, going to work, and going to bed EVERY DAY. must... get... future YESSS I agree man, I feel the same way i need to get my ass to school!@ I just don't know what college i want to go to!
                  00 dakota 4x4
                  90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

hows naugatuck valley sound pat????lol j/k man
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

jees you bastards really want me up in wtrbry lol

My mom and I just chatted about moving to SC.. Shes seriously considering it, and I always follow mommy :D
                      00 dakota 4x4
                      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
                        jees you bastards really want me up in wtrbry lol

My mom and I just chatted about moving to SC.. Shes seriously considering it, and I always follow mommy :D
                        YAY youll be close to me!

Comment

the guy said he gets beat by v-8s come on i dont think any protege has ever lost to a v8
                          i is dumb

Comment

there's nothing in South Carolina ....

--------------

Welcome to the club of not give up on your Protege.....
                            what else is new?
                            -- my socks stink
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass

I needed a good laugh

I especially like this part the best:
                              get a real car like an acura legend or something.
                              almost fell out of my desk chair and on to the floor.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X