do racing beats lower this much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do racing beats lower this much?

hey, i dont know who's car this is on car domain, but do racing beat springs lower your car this much.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

In a word NO .racing beats only lower 3/4 of an inch ,I have them on my car . They do improve the handling of the car . From the pic I say you are looking at a 2 inch drop .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
    Motegi MR12 rims in gold
    Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
    MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
    Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
    P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

then he's full of ****.. or you don't see the 2000lbs of bricks that he laid inside the car to get it that low.
      i thought Eibach gave the lowest low, and Negatize is an example of a 1.4/1.8 lowering.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

According to negatize, it sorta raised his car when he had RB springs on
        I have the Prokit springs and I think the drop is perfect! altho I do wonder what the sport line would look like
        but ya, that guy is full of **** or he did a ghetto cut

Comment

That's P2K's car. He is on coilovers. He must have just been ****ing with you, that or it was listed and he was annoyed that you still asked. Either way, he has a very nice car. One of my favorites.

Comment

i have the eibach srings they are the biggest drop for the 99-00 negatIZE's car sits igher because of his struts ...

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
              i have the eibach srings they are the biggest drop for the 99-00 negatIZE's car sits igher because of his struts ...
              Actually the Eibachs aren't the lowest drop. Sprint makes some 2" drop springs, the quality is questionable though. And I am not sure if the Spool springs fit, but I am pretty sure they do, and they have a very aggressive drop.

Comment

Does anyone have intrax or Teins? Im wonderin how they match up to eibachs

Comment

I might have stupidly assumed he has racing beats, because my dumbass just remembered they also make stabilizer bars, he has racing beat in his manufacturer list, and i just thought for some reason he meant springs. i would like to know however what springs he has.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_a_vtec
                    I might have stupidly assumed he has racing beats, because my dumbass just remembered they also make stabilizer bars, he has racing beat in his manufacturer list, and i just thought for some reason he meant springs. i would like to know however what springs he has.
                    Originally posted by Proto2k
                    That's P2K's car. He is on coilovers. He must have just been ****ing with you, that or it was listed and he was annoyed that you still asked. Either way, he has a very nice car. One of my favorites.

w00t Im a donating member now

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
                      What kind of struts do you have?

RB springs
                      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

if you want the lowest drop get a set of coilovers (be it Slip over style or True coil-overs) that'll have the lowest drop. I got ground controls, not the best for autocrossing but they make the car sit nice and low with hardly if any wheel gap
                        01' Mazda Protege MP3

Laser Mica Blue
                        455/1500
                        Prod. Date 2/22/01
                        15.22 @ 91.4 MPH

2.5" Header back exhaust w/Tanabe Muffler
                        Injen Cold Air Intake
                        Intake Camshaft
                        Exhaust Camshaft
                        Removed Air Cond.
                        Autometer Cobalt A/F Ratio Guage
                        Autometer Sport-Comp Cyl. Head Temp Guage
                        96-00 Civic Gauge Pod Carbon Fiber
                        Ground Control Coil-Overs
                        Cleared Both Catalytic Convertors
                        16" Rota Slipstreams Black

Comment

just the stock struts right now , i know they will wear out faster but i dont want struts that will pick my car up , i dont think my car is low enough now , and my rims picked it up some so i dont want to get something and pick my car up even more

Comment

do your eibachs make that "clunk" that some were talking about?

RB springs
                            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
                              do your eibachs make that "clunk" that some were talking about?
                              My left rear does...just turn the music up, my fix for now
                              I hear that I will be adding another clunk sound since I will be installin my sway bar this weekend...yay

Comment

Working...
                              X