Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

red first gen running around town with clear corners....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red first gen running around town with clear corners....

just like it says. I think my girlfriend may go to school with the guy. I live in Charleston, WV, and I didn't know if maybe he got his clears from here.
    sigpic

FORMER PROTEGE OWNER
    2004 Mazda3 S

Are they real clears, or did he just break the amber ones?
    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

they are real, I saw it outside the dudes house one night so I stopped to look, they look exactly like the ones that demoninvictus had when he stopped by last summer..... so yeah they are real.
      sigpic

FORMER PROTEGE OWNER
      2004 Mazda3 S

Comment

If you are going to roll up into the guys house & look at his car, why not just ask him about them? If I saw someone outside looking at my car i'd get pretty pissed.

Comment

I wouldnt be pissed, I'd be flattered and a bit worried if they gonna try to jack my wheels or intercooler.
          James G.
          sobe83@yahoo.com
          AIM: DVS 323BPT
          MySpace
          Cardomain
          <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

who knows.. too bad though, i sold mine to rob i need the money to pay off some bills and have some future plans for the car, and clears aren't in that picture. needless to say, they look fantastic on a protege, however, not worth the bother to me.. just a phase i guess for me *shrugs*
            peace

Comment

I once had a guy stop at my house get out and just stare at my car then he left his number and email. I sent him to protegeclub but he wrecked his 323. Still a scary thing to have happen.

Comment

it was my car w00t lol nah, it will be soon tho

Comment

Working...
                X