stripped for moroso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stripped for moroso

I'm going to the drag strip this evening. I removed some weight from my car last night. the spare tire and jack are going in a freinds car when I get there, I just did not want to tempt fate and drive around with out them. my apartment is tiny so storage is a bit odd. thank god my fiance is a VERY understanding woman.

1) coffee table
    Attached Files

2) kitchen table
    Attached Files

Comment

3) inside the car
      Attached Files

Comment

4) inside again
        Attached Files

Comment

5) the trunk or lack there of (last pic)
          Attached Files

Comment

wow... i would get slaughtered to leave that around the house.
            is it really that easy to remove everything??

and i look forward to seeing your times on the strip.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
            RB springs
            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
            MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Jane is....VERY understanding and yes it was very easy to remove everything. I just hope it goes back in as easily. I wish I didn't have to clutter the apartment with this stuff, I just had no other place to put it.

Comment

So how much weight do you estimate you removed?

Comment

Good Luck Man!!! I can't wait for my man's crx to get done so we can start goin back to the track on tues and thurs nights we have street fights!! well Good luck!!!!!! Make em eat ur dust!!!!!!!!oh and don't forget to clean up ur stuff!!!!Ha ha!!!!
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                    So how much weight do you estimate you removed?
                    around 170lbs (mostly stereo stuff) and anther 30 lbs lost in changing from factroy exhaust to 3" turbo back.

Comment

AHH,, you use a doughnut?!?!
                      yer crazy man.. i'll never use one of those/... full size spares are so much more reliable
                      Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
                      -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
                      -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
                      -B&M Short Throw Shifter
                      -MX-3 GS front seats
                      -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
                      (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

Originally posted by Vormav
                        AHH,, you use a doughnut?!?!
                        yer crazy man.. i'll never use one of those/... full size spares are so much more reliable
                        it came with the car. I plan on getting a full size spare when I can afford it. for now the dougnut is better than nothing at all.

Comment

right now my spare is the same size as my front tires lol...

damn 13's.... I had to put my rims on the back cuz the tires were old and bald and I wasnt gonna go spend 80 dollars that I didnt have on 13" tires when I had some tires just layin around... looks goofy but ohwell

Comment

thats phat as hell. I wish I had an MSP. How does the exhaust sound?
                            My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                              thats phat as hell. I wish I had an MSP. How does the exhaust sound?
                              it sounds sweeeet. come to the meet next friday or swing by this friday and find out

Comment

Working...
                              X