Not so new car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so new car...

As dumb luck would have it i manage to get myself a Protege lx for 50$...

Bad sides there is a lean on the title pending on how things go if i can get out of the lean i will be driving it if not i will part the car out....

Its a auto with 187k miles on it.. still drives like a demon though.. Body is farily straight with the exception of one reasonable sized dent.. The paint is all flaking off and two windows are broke.. the interior is in okay shape but the steering wheel needs to be
    replaced.

All in all i needs a lot of work but if all goes well and i get the title i will ahve a new daily driver.. got some pics.. the paint looks a lot better in the picture than it does in realy life..

-torp.
    94 Mx-3 1.8l Inline 4
    81 Celica Gt..

i <3 ur mx3-good color on the pro by the way and its nice if its just for a beater

Comment

i need a passenger side door ppl

Comment

Looks like a good contender for the grass roots $2004 challenge!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

if u do decide to part out i need the corners and the stock intake tubing so if ur gonna part it out tell me
          i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
            Looks like a good contender for the grass roots $2004 challenge!

BAHAHAHHAHA i should od that just because i got the car so cheaply..
            -torp.
            94 Mx-3 1.8l Inline 4
            81 Celica Gt..

Comment

Damn good deal for $50
              -Robert
              '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

Originally posted by torpedan
                BAHAHAHHAHA i should od that just because i got the car so cheaply..
                hmmm, I'm not sure if they'd call that fair market value... Probably though with the bashed window and the dent in the side... too bad it's an auto!
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

Why can't I find deals like that anywhere around here?
                  '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
                    if u do decide to part out i need the corners and the stock intake tubing so if ur gonna part it out tell me
                    you need the stock LX intake tubing(DOHC)??? PM me!
                    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                    So his engine he goosed
                    With much too much boost,
                    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu
                      Why can't I find deals like that anywhere around here?

Heh... its the usual thing though you have to doo a lo of looking to find cars like this.... I got this one from my girlfirends friends relatives brother.....

I also know a couple of junkyards that sell whole cars they get too that dont have salvage titles.... granted most of them dont run but hey its a fixxer upper anyways =]
                      -torp.
                      94 Mx-3 1.8l Inline 4
                      81 Celica Gt..

Comment

Working...
                      X