how you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how you like?

I really hope p2k doesnt mind me using his pic, if anyone has a way to pm him i would be happy to ask his permission to use it. but how yall like this color.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

It looks slightly too vivid... I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it's just a matter of personal taste. Other than that it looks good though.

Comment

the paint i want to use on my car is house of colors, it has a kinda burned orange with yellow pearl tint to it so that was kinda the point of making it vivid.
      Last edited by Kelly; 01-21-2004, 01:16 PM.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

that is ......bright...

looks pretty good tho

Comment

the top of the car seems as thought it's 200 feet from the sun.
          is there a way you can dim that down a little and let the orange cut through the light? cuz i don't think it'll ever be that bright in st. louis

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
          RB springs
          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

looks just like my roommates Spicy orange MSP. Metallic orange with a yellow pearl. it looks anywhere from deep red to yellow depending on where the light hits it.
            Attached Files

Comment

me likes a lot

Comment

u should put the pink one here too
                i is dumb

Comment

i dont have access to ps right now but if anyone wants to dim it down a little please do so.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                  X