Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart has car neons and stuff?

hmm..

Just came from walmart...did you know they have washer neons, and car neons, and stuff along the line of that?

Cheap too!

Almost every major store carries neons and other cheap car accessories. No wonder the rice boy population has been increasing so much lately.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

lmfao, you are probably right.

I saw a car leaving walmart, they has like 4 inches of neon on just ONE side of their car, and the driver was sittin back in his seat with one hand on the wheel, thinks he's so bad in his ford taurus

Comment

hey, you would look bad ass too driving with one hand . honestly, i wouldn't give any walmart neons the time of day... if you do get them, install them in such a fashion that they can easily be removed and replaced.. cause trust me, most of the neons i have purchased from walmart haven't lasted more than 3 months in my car.. as such, i have none in my car to this day.
        peace

Comment

lol, then again, who am i kidding, if you can find ANYthing of quality, you can get a good deal

Comment

You get what you pay for so if you want neons that bad you might as well spend an extra $20 to get Streetglow.
            '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
              hey, you would look bad ass too driving with one hand
              Hey I drive with one hand, but not a 12 o' clock. But the reason for that is my car doesn't shift gears for me.

Comment

thanks for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                  Hey I drive with one hand, but not a 12 o' clock. But the reason for that is my car doesn't shift gears for me.
                  whats that like? i hear you guys bitch and complain about clutches all the time.. ah, it's wonderful driving a car that goes slow.. makes it easier to aim for the old people crossing the street

Originally posted by That Ubber Protege Guy
                  You get what you pay for so if you want neons that bad you might as well spend an extra $20 to get Streetglow.
                  honestly, street glow wasn't that great for me either, though the did last the longest. eventually, no matter which neon i purchased, the fuses or transformers would give out. never had bulbs blow out on me, but honestly, i've had alot of gripe with humming street glow transformers . just quit while you're ahead chris.. your wallet will thank you later
                  peace
                  Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2004, 05:41 PM.

Comment

whats that like? i hear you guys bitch and complain about clutches all the time.. ah, it's wonderful driving a car that goes slow.. makes it easier to aim for the old people crossing the street
                    Clutches are not that bad of a problem. I am still on my stock clutch and the car is 13+ years old. The real question is, will you be able to catch up to the old people before they cross the street? :ARCADE:

honestly, street glow wasn't that great for me either, though the did last the longest. eventually, no matter which neon i purchased, the fuses or transformers would give out. never had bulbs blow out on me, but honestly, i've had alot of gripe with humming street glow transformers . just quit while you're ahead chris.. your wallet will thank you later
                    peace
                    About 2 years ago I installed streetglow tubes under the dash and so far haven't had any problems with them. I am pretty sure that even if they are not that good, it's a better product than the crap they sell at Walmart. But as stated above, you're better off saving that money for something more usefull..............like a turbo.
                    '91 LX

Comment

hey they arent that bad for under the dash... i picked up 2 green ones and they work fine so far(3-4 months) just to see how ****ty they were.... the green is a lil weak but its fine for me.... until I get led of course....

just wait.... since I live in walmart ville (homeoffice is here) my store gets tested on sales before they decide to go off to other stores... just wait... APC is at mine and Ive never seen it full... always emty.... can buy wings and mufflers and **** loads of stuff...

Comment

Wally World!! Soon to be the fastest rice sellin' place on the planet!!! RoFL!!!! yea people go nutz for the stuff they be sellin there!!!! We aint got the APC stuff like u got !! We have a distribution center here in our town (where my man works!) and nothin that special comin threw!!! Now auto Zone on the other hand is played the Fast and the Furious stuff way out!!! That stuff is always empty!! Wierd!!!! Why would u want stuff that said Fast and the Furious on ur car??? Oh well, I'll shut up now!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Speaking of APC, Super Street stickers and such forth also can be found at your local Pep Boys, just ask this dude at school who drives a 2000 Mustang, with an APC, and Oh get this SUPER STREET sticker REAL big on his front AND back window... yeah if your for real about stuff, only put real stuff on your car, like things that actually go in it... Blitz, Apexi, Greddy, HKS,maybe a club name or something, REAL STUFF, this dude has a stock car and has Super Street on it, haha GET REAL. Im definitly throwing the BS flag on this one... I got 17's on my proty like 4 days ago and it's already snowing here, 7 inches tommorrow so they're coming back off. I'll post pics soon if anyones interested in the rims section. I still dont even have KONIG real big on the side of my car...

Comment

i think we should give out an award for the king of random ****..

Comment

I concur

Comment

Working...
                              X