Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A possible transmission for our cars .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A possible transmission for our cars .....

Ok so I was speaking to a guy about some parts for a car, then I clicked on a link that was in his cardomain profile.
    I came across a zx2 tuner website and I was just doing my usual snooping.
    So I found this transmission .....

I know it's not cheap, but it could solve all of our power problems... Assuming that the damn thing would fit.
    Also it uses special axles. so factory axles won't fit . But they are supposed to be stronger though

Ofcourse it would still be remained to see if the transmission would fit.
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

yeah, the guy I was talking to, just told me that. He said the the internals would swap over. But who wants to spend all that money to swap parts...
    ohh well...
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
      yeah, the guy I was talking to, just told me that. He said the the internals would swap over. But who wants to spend all that money to swap parts...
      ohh well...
      The case is the first thning to go anyways isn't it?? Why bother swapping internals if thats the problem.
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

In Taiwan ,
        2 Gen Protege can use the manual transmission of " 1 Gen Protege , 88~92 626, 2 Gen Protege, Mazda Lantis, Mazda AZ-3"...
        Ford Liata 1.6L --- Mod..
        All P&C Exhaust System,Fedear 205/45/16. WinnerPower 6 Pot Brake System,5MT,A&Z front 6kg/near 4kg Suspension kit......etc...

Comment

Working...
        X