03.5 Titanium MSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03.5 Titanium MSP

I'm selling my MSP. It is the 03.5 Titanium and has 11,XXX miles on it. The only upgrades I have are the Autometer gauges, Dave B rings, and Sirius Satelite Radio. The car is perfect. Two of the tires are worn, but will be replaced before sale. I am asking $20,000 for it. Other than the 2 tires, the car is perfect. The car has been flashed, and is going in to get the new rear sway bar bushing next week. I am extremely motivated to sell this car. I will try to post pictures tomorrow after I wash it. Please PM me if you have any further questions. The car is in Waco, TX, but I will deliver it anywhere withing reasonable driving distance.

Tommy
    2003.5 Titanium MSP; Autometer Ultra-lite boost and A/F gauges; Autometer guage pod; custom 3" exhaust dumped over rear axle (no muffler); Apex 2.5" downpipe; Greddy Manual Boost Controller; Hidden Hitch; Dunlop FM901 tires; white headlight strobes

talk to Cullen and tell him that I sent you

You might want to lower the price. You can buy them new for under 17K. I don't know why somebody would buy it used for more than a new one costs.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Dude new they were 20 grand lol, What makes you think with guages and 2 worn tires you can get that much. I would say 17 at most

Comment

yeah. 11000 miles on it is a big X too..
        and cuz of the tires, means you've been driving it pretty hard.

look online for other prices, but i wouldn't expect much over US$17k

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
        RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
        MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

yeah man your nuts, lol i would have left out the worn tire thing.but **** thats just me.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I will sell you mine for $18000.00 and I have 3 inch exhaust, hard piping from Essential, Three pod gauge electronic boost controller and emanage, and 6000 miles on it

Comment

r u serious orange?

2003.5 Titanium
              ~Joe P. MBC
              ~Joe P. FPR/FCD
              ~Blitz FATT SpecII
              ~Open S-pipe(for now)
              ~Autometer Boost Gauge; Single Pillarpod
              ~Xenons
              ~Greddy Type s BOV
              ~Tein S-Techs
              ======Future Mods======
              ~Madddd bumber stickers!

Comment

sure

Comment

ill buy it, on my way to buy a nissan from joeline, i also land my chopper there and ill boom both cars back here to st louis.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Don't worry, the car is not for sale anymore. I can't believe how rediculous some people are. There is no blue-book value for our car. I was going off of Autotrader which had several between 19 and 20, then a few in the 18's, but the majority were in the 19-20+ range. If you don't want to buy the car, then fine, but don't post saying how crazy I am for trying to get what I need to get out of the car. I realize that either way I'll lose my arse, but I'm trying to sell it for my pay-off. In the future, if you aren't buying it, then stay out of people's business.
                    2003.5 Titanium MSP; Autometer Ultra-lite boost and A/F gauges; Autometer guage pod; custom 3" exhaust dumped over rear axle (no muffler); Apex 2.5" downpipe; Greddy Manual Boost Controller; Hidden Hitch; Dunlop FM901 tires; white headlight strobes

Comment

Well sorry but as soon as that car rolls out of the dealership it is worth 3000 less. So 18k at most

Comment

lol, dayammm, think that guy beats his wife?
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

"buyer beware" doesn't apply anymore.
                          the internet ruined that with the slew of anonymous opinions and cheap educated individuals.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                          RB springs
                          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

because I get mad at people for flogging my post, I automatically beat me wife? WTF!!!!! And who exactly is the cheap educated individuals comment towards?

Comment

dang dude, calm down a little, i was kiddin and i didnt really understand him either. dude your gonna die from high blood pressure, just....chill.....out.....k?

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X