Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear bumper loose..../How to remove trim around vents and clock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear bumper loose..../How to remove trim around vents and clock...

Ok, my rear bumper is loose, I can pull/push on it, and it moves up and down, anyone have pics of where the bolts are?

I was going to messwith taking the trim outta the car, i got the screw on the left of steering wheel, the two in front of the dash cluster, and the one on the right of the wheel, but it would not budge from the right side, and the left was coming up though. Little help?

This should help:
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

and the other end of your questioning..
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks man

Comment

just to bring this back up, i had another problem.

i got it over the steering wheel, but there was a lower piece of dash that couldnt clear the steering wheel.

is there any way to remove the plastic around the part right behind the wheel?

Comment

2 or 3 screws on the under side. Phillips.

splits in half, top and bottom piece.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

haha, i rreally should have known that lol, thanks man...im pullin out the trim and all that, i gotta clen it out, there is tons of dust collected all around it, some i cant get to, its between the top of the dash and the trim.

thanks man

Comment

yeah mines black so dust is a real problem. I got one of those cans of computer dust cleaner with a long skinny straw and shot some of that in there.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                X