The other front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other front end

Does anyone know of any proteges wtih the other erebuni front end? im thinkin about gettin it since I havent seen anyone with it and since it replaces the grill in the middle with a connected grill, I thought that was pretty cool.... and what do you guys think of it

sounds cool but if u decide to jus tell me a price on ur current kit ...i would like to buy it ...aight.. so let me kno wha chu decide to do

Comment

the kit is the same. just hte front is diff. so I would be keeping everything.

Comment

o aight i forgot the fact dat the front bumper is jue dif aight tho...1

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen somebody with it other the the pic on the site. You'd definately be rare but it's not like your car isn't rare as it is. People just don't do anything to the 2nd gens. I say go for it. If this other company that they were talkin about a while back decides to make one for $500 than I'd say go for that one. But it doesn't sound like that'll be soon.
          I say go for the other one.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
          Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
          I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

asylum, email me!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
            Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Working...
            X