That truck was sittin on my car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That truck was sittin on my car!!!

I was walkin back to my car at a show and this is what i ran into!!! I had another angle of it but it was to blurry!!!! This is a test!!!!! tryin to get the pic smaller than what i had already tried to get it down too!! Still to big !!!!!1
    Attached Files
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

hhhmmm for a sig. pic so 100 by 100!!!!!!!!! I told proto2k to do it then i got it a lil bit so i guess i should have let him do it the beginin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

it's still a lil to big for the sig. pic!!! thank u so much though!!! HE HE!! with
      Last edited by "mazdachic"; 01-22-2004, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info but everytime i try it for my sig pic it says it has to be 100*100!!! I dunno I'll keep tryin!!!! Thanks for helpin!!!!!!!!

Comment

put the pic under my signature!!!! That's it!!! Everytime i try to do it it says it has to be 100 by 100 blah!!!!!!!!!!! I will not give up!!!!!!!! Rofl!!!!!!! I'm lookin at urs like i know its bigger than 100 by 100!!!!!!!!!! Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X