Z5-DE Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z5-DE Specs

i need to know the specs of the Z5-DE Motor (1.5L DOHC 16v)

hp@??rpm, torque@??rpm, bore x stroke, compresion ratio, lift and duration of the stock cams, etc.

92 hp @ 5500 rpm
    96 Ft. Lbs @ 4000 rpm

6500 rpm redling
    6700 rpm rev limiter

9.4:1 compression ratio
    75.3mm x 83.6mm

i dont kno the cam specs
    but they have a solid lifter, shim over bucket

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Z5 Sucks o.o Well i think that.. Hrm, I talked to the guy at Essential Speed and he has alot of stufff done for our cars now. They can have 4-1 Headers, Remanufactured Throttle Bodies, Cold Air Intake which is already made, Catback Exhaust, Intake Manifolds. Thats a good amount of **** although the price is a bit pricey.. but its cause its custom made.
        Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

i want to build up the 1.5 jus to be the only one
          and i would

but the whole exhaust cam being driven off a chain from the intake cam pisses me off
          that ruins a bunch of tunability options

Comment

You may be able bore the block out to a 1.6L or so. Use 1.6L pistons, with (if you can find em) stronger rods, or new stock rods.
            then do head work... I guess you can raise the compression, If you could ... fit a B6 head...
            damit ... to hell with it , just get a B6T.. lol

--------------------------------
            always remeber, I paid 375 for my 1.8L motor with a partial harness.
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by Torped0
              Z5 Sucks o.o Well i think that.. Hrm, I talked to the guy at Essential Speed and he has alot of stufff done for our cars now. They can have 4-1 Headers, Remanufactured Throttle Bodies, Cold Air Intake which is already made, Catback Exhaust, Intake Manifolds. Thats a good amount of **** although the price is a bit pricey.. but its cause its custom made.
              the z5 sucks ehhh ,,, but yet still it starts every morning for you to take your butt to work/school and back. and it starts when you get that 3am booty call...

I loved my z5... It was always ready and able when called on to perform risky duties.. although not the fastest it was reliable.
              1.5 I salute you ......
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

haha suuuuuuuuure ya do bro

u salut'd it so much you're selling its remainings for 10 bucks a pop
                hahahahahah

(im playin)

outta curiousity, do you have any parts left?

Comment

Working...
                X