pink pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pink pro

I pulled up to a pink civic hatchback with pink neon lights, looked at him, he smiled and gave me a quick nod of the head as in to say "HEY"... I just shook my head, he revved, wanted to race. No point wasting 94 Octane on a pink civic, I just let him take off.
    its the pink ones u gotta watch out for my friend had a pink integra that was pretty quick and i liked driving it
    i is dumb

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
    its the pink ones... i liked driving it
    IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

pink is a pimp color look at bam margera or the pink jeremy wray shoes
      i is dumb

Comment

NOOOOO PINK IS NOT A PMP COLOR !!!::::SMASHED HEAD ON DESK:::

1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

ok wut ever i still think pink is awsome as hell i would drive a pink car anyday
          i is dumb

Comment

pink is the shizzle lol!!! If i could paint the proty pink without my man gettin madd i'd jump on it!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! I love pink!!!!!!!! But i'm a gurl too so it would be ok fo rme!!!!!!!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

no....it wouldnt.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ah.... yea it would as my own preference, u just wouldnt like it!!!LOL!!!! But I wouldnt ever really do it!!! I's probablly get sick of seein it everyday!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

here ya go

(picture coutesy of p2k, hope he dont mind me masacreing his car, but he has a nice pic to work with in ps.)
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

no comment the smileys say it all
                    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

lol, i need to take pics of my car so i can slaughter IT. people are gonna get angry.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

see that is a nice color
                        i is dumb

Comment

nice job on the color change man

Comment

Amen.

Comment

OmG i'm in love!!! That is beautiful!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!! See i told u pink isnt so evil!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!! I'm Lovin it!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! I'm ok just really pink right now!!!!!!!!! he he!!

Comment

Working...
                              X