My 323 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 323 :)

Haha, just wondering if putting a tach in my '88 323 would be a good idea, it doesn't have one so i was thinking about getting an aftermarket one from somewhere, or if I should look into buying the whole dash from a junkyard w/ the tach.

id swap the cluster over. much cleaner look
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Yeah, probably, haha, I only want the tach because I've never been driven around in the car so I don't exactly know how it runs. However its been a really nice ride so far. Can't wait to get it on the streets. Looking to paint it some time after this winter.

Comment

any pics?
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Not yet I'm gonna go to my moms work and snap some tomorrow. Any specifics I should get for you guys?

Comment

I'm probably getting the pics of my car today. Haha, she's dirty but I'm not doing anything extensive until after the curse of winter. I wish I was at my moms tomorrow to drive it in the snow thats coming.

Comment

Working...
            X