Angel Eye Foglights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel Eye Foglights

Anybody know where I can some of these for the 3rd gen sedan? I know they make some for the p5 that are round but I need some slightly smaller.

i know pep boys have some. I was gonna get some but I jus havent got around to em.
    My OLD Car

Comment

prot, i'm not 100% sure about this but I THINK the larger circle angeleyes will still fit because you may be able to trim the connector for the circle...... don't take my word for it though, just an idea =/
      Visit My Garage

Comment

Where do you get the larger ones? I'd be interested in almost any kind right now if I could make it fit... I bought some cheap pieces of **** from PCP ($15 for the pair) and one of them is cracked already three weeks after I installed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman112k3
          prot, i'm not 100% sure about this but I THINK the larger circle angeleyes will still fit because you may be able to trim the connector for the circle...... don't take my word for it though, just an idea =/
          Yeah I went out and took some measurements. The foglight is 4 inches in diameter, and it would be able to fit in the opening. Once I recoup financially from the audio project I just finished I will go pick some up and make myself some kind of brackets to fit it.

Comment

hey good to know I was right for a change :D
            Visit My Garage

Comment

Working...
            X