Identity Revealed – New and Old Pictures of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identity Revealed – New and Old Pictures of my car

Here’s a few pics of my car that I just scanned. Quality is not that good but I still like them Any comments are more than welcome.

Here’s a few shots of the interior. These pictures are about 2 years old. Since then I’ve installed new front 6.5” speakers, an MSP shifter with Sparco knob, Momo pedals and a few other goodies.

These were taken right after my Tokico struts were installed. Combined with the Eibach springs it’s a very nice combo.

Here’s a pic of my custom rear tie-bar. Nice and shiny.

Engine compartment (CAI, RX-7 VAF, Gude Header, Custom Strut bar, Custom battery tie-down, custom fitted oil cap):

92-94 Tails with a 323 garnish:

My new set of wheels:

Here’s what’s waiting to be installed:

This and many more modifications coming in 2004. As always, I’ll keep you guys posted!
    Last edited by Identity_X; 01-22-2004, 11:26 PM.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

sexah... prolly one out of like 2 1st gens that I like besides the sony speakers of course

Comment

BTW what are all of those switches do that are on the trim above the HVAC and radio stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
        BTW what are all of those switches do that are on the trim above the HVAC and radio stuff?
        I was wonderin the same thing!

Good job on the pro! 1st gens own!
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

The switches are probably one of the hardest things I had to do. There was so much wiring and detailed cutting involved that I don't even want to go back and think about it. The project took me about 2 weeks to complete. The switches are for my fog lights, radar, interior lights, exterior lights, subs and I got a few that will be put to use in the very near future.

Oh yeah, and the Sony speakers do suck.....no question about it.
          Last edited by Identity_X; 01-22-2004, 11:20 PM.
          '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Those switches are awesome... I also really like your 'new' rims! What tires are on them?
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
              Those switches are awesome... I also really like your 'new' rims! What tires are on them?
              The wheels are 5Zigen Fighters wrapped in Yokohama Paradas. I am waiting for my third set of wheels (actually 4th ) to arrive any day now. 15" '99 ES wheels
              '91 LX

Comment

the red paint, I am goign to do that for real. Where didja get the paint, What is it called/how much did it cost you?

Comment

anmd what are those little things in the first picture below your clock?

edit- I am such a dumbass. This was already answered, I guess I just goit a little excited.

Comment

those would be switches that were talked about for like 4 posts. which is half of the number of replies this thread has minus this one..... how did you miss it?

Comment

I have no clue.

Comment

what happened to the second seat cover???? lol car looks good, like the rims.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I love those new wheels man.. what did they run ya in price?
                          im painintin my car titanium gray this spring an i plan to put rims on her like that
                          Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
                          -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
                          -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
                          -B&M Short Throw Shifter
                          -MX-3 GS front seats
                          -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
                          (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

The seat cover is long gone. It kept the seat clean for a few years, that was it's sole purpose.

The paint was some special interior paint that I got from a local 'import' shop. Don't remember the name as that was a while ago, but a can of it was about $25. Not cheap, but definately of good quality.

As for the wheels, my bro got them but I can't remember the price. It was around $750. Didn't like them that much at first but they grew on me so much that I like them as much as the white ones now.

Here's a few other pics of the wheels:

'91 LX

Comment

identity, i love your pro man! 1st gens in harbour blue are the nicest
                              i think i might trade in the ol 323 for a pro, only problem is harbour blue proteges around here are nearly non-existant.
                              in need of a drop, and a BP.

this is one 323, you dont wanna mess with

Comment

Working...
                              X