Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolt on GT2860R turbo setups

Hi all, spoke to Turpro before posting this

Doing a group buy/selling some turbo manifolds ive been fabricating.

This is designed to bolt directly onto a BG GTX/KF 4wd, or any car with a BPT for that matter, it clears (just) a double copper core full length radiator and 4wd thermo fan (note 2wd is fatter). 3" intake pipe can be used on a KE/BF with BPT as the engine tilts back more.

As you see it here, is $2800 AUD, everything you see in the photos is included. But to break it down.

(1)Custom steam pipe exhuast manifold utilising merge collector, made from
    MILD steel, not stainless (stainless cracks with heat), includes facing and turbo studs and nuts, gaskets for both head and turbo
    (2)Dump pipe 'stub' for you to weld your existing exhuast system onto
    (3)Intake pipe and silicone (pod filter not included, but can be arranged)
    (4)GT2860R (can use a 2871R at extra cost) turbocharger, genuine garrett, brand new with wty
    (5)Speedflow lines, oil inlet, water cooling lines all cut to length with fire cover
    (6)Gaskets/studs/nuts to make it bolt together.

All items are brand new, never used, only test fitted on my jig

You as the customer will have to weld your existing exhuast system onto the dump flange, as you cant turn the corner to make it bolt to a factory downpipe, and quite frankly you wouldnt really want to as its squashed down something chronic. Youd also have to modify your FMIC kit to accept this turbo, i found this customers cooler pipe very easy to modify, however i dropped it and broke my tack weld on the pipe hence the prop haha.

Other than that it is a bolt on, do up some hose clamps and turn it on arrangement.

I get most of my turbo gear from ATP in the states, so it may be more economical if your local to them to purchase the turbo directly from them and i just supply everything else to make it work, saves on shipping.

The turbo and manifold, lines on their own will be $2450 (no dump, intake pipe)

Or manifold on its own is $750, comes faced and painted ready to be installed

Enjoy, and if you have any questions please feel free to reply in this thread.

Payment can either be by direct deposit, or im happy to run this through paypal if that makes it easier, im also happy to organise freight to the USA, or wherever you reside as long as its paid for, ill package it all up and send it (ill absorb some of the cost). Im in Perth, Australia

Heres some photos i took a couple of weeks ago, you can see my other clutch im selling in the background!

Cheers, Josh

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/joshg123/000_0026.jpg[/img
Working...
X