lol, my car makes me laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, my car makes me laugh

ok, so ive been in a bad mood lately because my car needs so much work. i fully intend on fixing it all because i love my car. so im looking around for something and i ipen my gloxe box, and it falls off. stuff goes everywhere, and its 8 o'clock, so i cant see ****. turns out a screw just came undone and fell out. i got a flashlight and fixed it real quick. i think it was my car's way of saying showing me its not that bad and to quit moping.

either that or its telling me to quit bitching or itll break more
    Serenity's Dead.

BTW, i love you guys!
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
      BTW, i love you guys!
      Have you been drinking?
      -Kevin
      -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
      -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
      -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
      -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
      -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

so im looking around for something and i ipen my gloxe box, and it falls off. stuff goes everywhere
        That has to be the funniest thing I've heard in awhile! lol
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by kcbhiw
          Have you been drinking?
          ive had a few char-da-nays, what of it?
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I think this is your cars way of saying "Fix me fast, don't delay no more" j/k

And this is an exterior/interior post?
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

a part in my interior is what fell off, im informing people that there are 2 screws and a hinge that hold it in. s funny stork just sccompanys it. also, since it fell off for no reason, its good for people to check theirs so it doesnt do the same. HA!
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

a part in my interior is what fell off, im informing people that there are 2 screws and a hinge that hold it in. s funny stork just sccompanys it. also, since it fell off for no reason, its good for people to check theirs so it doesnt do the same. HA!
                haha........ I'll check my glove box screws first thing in the morning. In fact, I think I'll wake up a bit early just to do that.
                '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

but let me check your oil...
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

but let me check your oil...
                    That's still engine/drivetrain and not exterior/interior.

We better stop with this.......
                    I told you man, this was an off-topic thread from the beginning.
                    '91 LX

Comment

heh, not to add to the problem, but i'm going to anyway.. though my glove box never falls off, i couldn't count how many times my overstuffed glove box has completely dumped its contents on the floor.. especially trying to find my insurance and reg when i get pulled over. truely a pain in the ass

Comment

well mine was overstufed too, i guess the preasure of the overstuffing jarred the screw loose over time till last night it went POP, it was just a freak thing i guess since noone else has had a problem with it

the glovebox on the mazda 3 is ENORMOUS, i swear you could fit 3 watermelons in there.
                        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                        X