the madness never ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the madness never ends

yeah, it's official, AA has not worked for me.

i come home yesterday night, and here's all the packages waiting for me:

more mitek products than a circuit city install bay:

4 guage ANL fuse holder, i've got 7 now:

4 guage ring terminals:

more 8's:

4 guage wire:

8 guage wire:

relays:

red cold cathodes:

LED's:

finally got my brahma back:

freshly rebuilt:

side view:

blister packs of ring terminals:

RCA's:

bunch of fues holders and 8 guage terminals:

fuses:

Comment

DAMN. Why don't you just start your own damn internet business with that warehouse of products you have.

BTW are you sponsored by some audio companies or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        DAMN. Why don't you just start your own damn internet business with that warehouse of products you have.

BTW are you sponsored by some audio companies or something?

lol, i just got a great deal on all of it

naw, i'm not sponsored. once i get my shop open i'll be sponsored by my shop

Comment

I bet UPS and Fed Ex hate you. They get annoyed with the amount of packages I get but you have me beat without a question.

Comment

are you putting ALL this in the protege???? Do we need to up your medication blue, b/c apperently its just not cutting it for you bro'. We all want to help you but those toys are just too cool.
            '02 classic red p5
            currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

All that in one setup? im confussed i dont know jack about Car stereos but that seems like alot of ****, How much does it cost?

Comment

I really like some of the old Tiff hardware, great stuff for the $$. As Blue knows- I am not one to talk, I have a shop on my property with multipule bays, and among other things a lift.
                While I continue to purchase and regularly add new hardware to my stock pile, I get as much fun now from rediscovering what I have bought in the past and still haven't used!!
                David A. Cameron
                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
                stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Ex Protege Owner- and I still love em!
                2004 Cooperworks Mini
                2003 Acura TSX

And I swear not another car until my daughter gets a drivers license!!

De Oppresso Liber
                Sine Pari

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                  All that in one setup?
                  you gotta be crazy, man ofcourse not..
                  how much does it cost? a lot! apparently blue got a deal though.

Comment

If I remember right he is making like a kit or something for the eights that people could buy.. maybe thats what its for....

Comment

I feel like a little kid looking through a toy store... ooh, Mommy, can I have this? Ooh, can I have that?

Comment

You are crazy, dude. I think you need help!
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
                          are you putting ALL this in the protege???? Do we need to up your medication blue, b/c apperently its just not cutting it for you bro'. We all want to help you but those toys are just too cool.
                          definitely not all going in the pro. also, not in the pictures is the xtant amp i got for my dad. 300x1 for $110. it'll be pushing 2 of the 8's.

dave, i wish i had a lift it'd make somethings soooooo much easier. my buddy and i scouted out a place we are looking at opening our shop in. 6 bays, 2 with lifts. i'll get 3 bays for stereo installs, and he'll get 3 for performance parts installation.

Originally posted by Intruder
                          you gotta be crazy, man ofcourse not..
                          how much does it cost? a lot! apparently blue got a deal though.
                          total on the tiff and street wires stuff and the xtant amp was about $250 shipped. so under $150 shipped for all the ring terminals, 125 feet of 4 guage cable, 250 feet of 8 guage cable, 7 ANL fuse holders, 5 sets of RCA's, and a ton of fuses. not bad, especially since 4 guage is normally $1 per foot.

Originally posted by asylum24
                          If I remember right he is making like a kit or something for the eights that people could buy.. maybe thats what its for....
                          i was planning on doing that, which is why i bought all this, but i won't have time for it for a while. i'll be making 2 different small plug and play enclosures, kind of like a bazooka tube or basslink, but better. available in single or dual 8 setups.

Comment

holy christ!!!!
                            you man... are WAY too smart in audio!
                            that's a really impressive shipment... i don't even know what half that stuff is!!

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                            RB springs
                            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                            MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                              i was planning on doing that, which is why i bought all this, but i won't have time for it for a while. i'll be making 2 different small plug and play enclosures, kind of like a bazooka tube or basslink, but better. available in single or dual 8 setups.
                              Oh really? Projected price range? I may know someone who may be interested
                              Dan
                              dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                              X