My headlights stop working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My headlights stop working

My headlights won't turn on when i switch them on not even the high beam, only the park light turn on. What must i check to fix this problem?

relay
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Did you get them working?

If you need a new (I'm trying to remember the name of the darn thing) steering wheel cluster (you know, the thing that has all the controls for the windshield wipers, turn signals, headlights and such...) I have a spare that I would be willing to sell. It also has the controls for cruise control, but the windshield wiper mechanism is only designed for intermittent wipers at one speed, not the adjustable type). I got it off of ebay thinking that I would use it for when I put cruise control on, but I found one with the adjustable delayed wiper set-up to match mine. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
        relay
        Is this relay located between the passenger side strut tower & headlamp? I had changed my airflow meter prior to the headlamp not turning on. So i am now thinking that i may have knock something loose during the process.

Comment

I know its very silly but did you check the bulbs? While I havent seen both filaments blow in both bulbs i have seen both headlights burn out at the same time.

Comment

It was my headlight relay that was busted. Thank you all for your input.

Comment

We had this problem, it turned out the bulbs had gone (both together) we were looking for some complicated reason to why only the dipped headlights didn't work. Try changing the bulbs first.
              Free Car Insurance
              fancyAcar – Latest Car Articles

Comment

Working...
              X