Reverse Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse Gauges

Okay so i recently purchased reverse glo gauges off ebay. 30 bucks or something like that, with an inverter and stuff. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them, and if they were to have any flaws like dimming and such that are difficult to see. Also if anyone knows where i might find a tach that is white with like the "reverse-glo" look, for a decent price, let me know. Thanks

which ones did you get? the REverse or glow ones? and you have the Non-tach ones correct?
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Hey i got the Reverse Glo gauges, and yeah the non-tach, so doesn't that mean i need to get a new tach? Like a dash mounted one, or such? What do they do with the tach already there, if it doesn't come with one?

Comment

you cannot find reverse glow gauge faces for an lx/dx convenience package clusters.. ie one's with a tach. the most straight forward way for you to go about it is swapping out your gauge pod for one from an se or dx.. which ever you can find available in the junkyard.. then get an aftermarket tach and install that on top of everything. not truthfully the best solution, but eitherwise you're screwed. i'd also recommend trying a dummy protege cluster to learn how to take everything apart AND to learn how to take the needles off without snapping them.. that in itself is a hard enough feat. it's not a modification for everyone.
        peace

Comment

Definitly working with work, to get it all done, so it shouldn't be quite so hard... but still what am i gonna do with the gauges since the tach isn't with it, the tach is gonna be black, and everything else white?!?!!?! Cause it's for my 93 DX, lord only knows if it'll fit but that's what it says it will fit with no mod's. I planned on getting an Auto-Meter tach, haven't decided which model yet, but soon to be. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
          X