Oh crap... #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh crap... #4

I bought a 4th. BPT swapped. MS rear LSD. Tokico Illumina's all the way around. Working on getting it up to the task of daily driver as we speak. Trying to replace the vacuum lines, and get the electric boost gauge working and installing a car alarm. Got some LX wheels on the way from TurPro, thanks again!, to get it off the steelies. Gonna make this my nice GTX, new paint, etc.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
    1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
    1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
    1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
    1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

I want the red Mazdaspeed seats!

Comment

I paid an arm... a leg... and half of a testicle for them. Those go in the GTX too.

1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead

Comment

You F$#^%*(#$@#^#&$^*$&#^&#@^@%^@^%*(^()**&*(&*)!@$!#@ %#$%@%^*^UHDFUJ%&($^&^URI$&#%&$^*^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I HATE YOU!!! And another thing!! %#^#&%&*(%$^*(O%^#WHFI%&$&%$!!!!!!!!!!!

kthnx, I feel better. Looks good!
        Mazda
        1988 Black 323 GT
        DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Looking good, Matt. We'll need to get together soon and go for a drivey.

Comment

The gtx has a 4x100 bolt pattern? Car looks good from what I can see. Any other shots?
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Tidy... gtae front FTW

Comment

How much does a car like that run? Someone local is selling a similar setup for 8k.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                  How much does a car like that run? Someone local is selling a similar setup for 8k.
                  For $8k:
                  The body better be mint
                  Should have a full GTR drivetrain
                  GTAe bumpers
                  E-code lights
                  all the body kit stuff
                  Baller suspension
                  rare, Ultra lightweight wheels
                  New sticky tires
                  BB turbo
                  FMIC / Air-H2O IC / etc
                  Stand alone engine mgmt
                  Fully tuned
                  Mint interior
                  Nice seats
                  Tons of spares
                  and... about $3k in cash on the back seat; small bills, untraceable...

Comment

Comment

Get it. NOW.

(wonder how long it'll take me to get from this boat in the gulf of Mexico - to the airport in Corpus Christi - to Vancouver - and drive back home in this car... hmm.)

Comment

does it have a jdm rear bumper?, more pics..
                        5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Originally posted by BFMRGTX View Post
                          Get it. NOW.

(wonder how long it'll take me to get from this boat in the gulf of Mexico - to the airport in Corpus Christi - to Vancouver - and drive back home in this car... hmm.)
                          Really? For that price? In this economy? It's not an easy sell.

Comment

I bought mine at a total steal. Last time it was offered to me it was 6k and I was going to take it but money didn't work out.

JDM rear bumper also. I'm debating what to do with the back end of the car. The JDM bumper has the holes for the plate... so I'm thinking I'll probably move the license down there and get the rear garnish reflector.

No other pictures at this time. I'm gonna have the girlfriend snap some shots of it when she gets a free moment between her full time job (at a brewery... yes be jealous) and a full time student.

And the gtx has been converted to 4x100 with the awd Protege stuff. They're normally 4x114.3 That's the only negative about this car. I have tons of 4x114.3 wheels. Like my baller OZ's in my sig...

Car's super straight, just needs paint. Gonna do the same color scheme as GPD's car... Then all i need is a red one and I have one of every color.

And LEx try to talk the guy down to... I wouldnt want to go over 6k personally but 7 wouldn't be a bad deal... You could always sell the 17's that are going to make it ride like concrete pants, and put a decent sized wheel/tire combo under there.

Comment

im lovin that front bumper...moar pics!!
                              88 Mazda GTX- rusted dalmation, it runs?
                              00 Ford ZX2- red terd, mods: slow
                              00 Ford ZX2- purple ricerocket, 302whp/298wtq - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X