snap-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snap-on

Can I use a modis and a wideban sensor instead of a whole setup from aem or similar?
    I am an idiot.
    I am building a fwd racecar.

Nobody? Basically its an oscilloscope with a scanner built in the same box. The idea being..... nevermind. Ill figure it out myself.
    I am an idiot.

Comment

YOU HAVE A PIPE BENDER AND A WELDER, MAKE IT FIT!!! :D are you trying to hook up a wide band o2 sensor to a multi-meter and then read the voltage then convert that to what a/f your running?

Comment

exactly. the osciliscope is a graphing meter capable of multiple graphs on the same screen.
        I am an idiot.

Comment

I have to say that I got difficulty to understand your question but this is what I did with Modis scan tool.

I once, connected the oscilloscope from Modis to analyse the wideband signal from a VW car. I had to set the scale to 0.001amp to read it. But even if I had the signal, I couldn't figure out what mean "rich or lean"...
          Last edited by mazdasly75; 02-11-2010, 10:53 AM.
          -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
          -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
          -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

Working...
          X