portland/vancouver meet #3!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

portland/vancouver meet #3!!!

its about that time again. iv been seeing more mx-3's on the road and been meeting more mazda enthusiast period. got a few more goodies on their way in the mail thanks to my tax return too so its time for a drive. plus the weather has been getting alot nicer. feed me some input on recomended dates ive got weekends off.

How about everyone meet up for the Oregon Trail Rally at PIR. Get there early enough and you can actually get in and park for free While you're at it, sign up to volunteer the stages aswell.

But really, we could all get there early enough and take over a patch of grass in in the infield near the paddock. Although this isn't until mid May, we could move in and show the g'damn subie's a lil sumthin sumthin
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I'll be there rep'ing Mazda. But if you want me to hang out it should be a different day... I'll be a little busy.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
      1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
      1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
      1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
      1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

lol, ya ditto,. only different reasons, and proly not as long as you. my car would pretty much be parked and i'd be gone. but it would look cool! =D
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
        X