This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 2010 ROTM Nominations

New year - but the game is the same. Think your car is worthy of being ride of the month? Think someone else on this board has a well put together car? Toss up a nomination in this thread if they fit the following details...

Nominating
    1. You can nominate anyone you'd like - including yourself. The catch is, you're only allowed one nomination PER MONTH. Doesn't matter if you own one car, fifty cars, no cars, or a Mr. Potato head with wheels. Nominate anyone you think deserves the win (including yourself) and post them (or yourself) in this thread, if they(or you) qualify for the above rules.

2. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think the car deserves to be ROTM. The member/car you nominate must have a VB Pic Gallery set up or a Worklog. If they don't have one their nomination will be deleted.

3. Previous winners cannot have their same car win ROTM twice unless it has been 2 years since winning ROTM.

4. Winners of the ROTM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated ROTM thread. Winner is eligible for Clubprotege decals- PM BPT323 for more info

ALL NOMINEE'S MUST HAVE A vB Picture Gallery or Worklog

If you don't have one, your nomination will be deleted.

------------------------------------------------

Time Details
    1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week (7 days) from the date posted or when 10 cars are nominated.

2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (the member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post. This way we can make sure the right kind of person gets voted in - a contributing member of CP.)

The following people have won within the past 2years and CANNOT be nominated;

Dan [Sac], marlonthegreat, wht95scort, soch 1.8t, ghaze24, Yoda, tomoyagk, Jho, leo323, Gimpy323GTX, Rayman, 323 GT-R, analytical, Mr GoD, Lex, therieldeal
    I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

id like to nominate my 1996 mazda protege 1.5 auto.
    i got the car with 91000 miles in september of 09 and now its february and i have about 95,500 miles.
    i think my car should be nominated because its the only clean protege ive seen in my area. gold and black is my theme, i try to keep it simple, only mod is cone air filter.

thanks.
    NO longer owns a 96 protege!!!

Comment

Glad to see a 2nd gen in here. How about a 2.0 and a 2.5 gen? lol I nominate myself. 1998 Mazda Protege LX 1.5L auto. Got the car two years ago and have mainly focused on maintanence, but getting into some performance this summer.

Mods so far is a custom Spectre short intake with a Spectre filter.

Last edited by irishkev90; 02-16-2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Id like to nominate my ex-project car that now belongs to Mazdagirl

Engine modifications

* Custom cold air intake with custom air-flow meter
        * Simons 2,5" catback system

Drivetrain Modifications

* Shortshifter

Suspension Modifications

* Ground Control Coilover Kit with Tokico shocks
        * Custom modifed front upper strutbar

Stereo

* Head: VDO Dayton CR3200