Side Lamp Markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Lamp Markers

Does anyone have the instructions on how to install the side lamp markers? Or has anyone actually did it themselves?

Thanks
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/mazda99protege

Here's Darryl's how-to for a 1st gen, but the info could be considered 'universal' so you should find it rather helpful:
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Its pretty straight forward. You just decide where you want them, mark out the area, cut/drill a huge hole in your fender, run the wires to the headlight through the fender well, attach the wires to the side markers, screw them into the body of the car.

Here is a nice how-to by MazdaRacer:
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
        Here's Darryl's how-to for a 1st gen, but the info could be considered 'universal' so you should find it rather helpful:
        http://www.mazdaracer.com/pro/sidemarker_how_to.htm
        Haha, you must have posted as I was typing mine out!
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
          Haha, you must have posted as I was typing mine out!
          I beat you to it. :p:
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Working...
          X