Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys...

Dear Club Pro Members,

It is unfortunate to say that, the Protege is now gone, It was a 1994 Teal Green DX 5 Speed. It was given up due to an engine failure. It had only done approximately 250 000 KM( I live in Canada). Not quite sure what was wrong, but I was on the highway and I slowly just started losing power, until it died. It will be missed. I know this sounds like some sort of eulogy, but i just wanted to thank everyone for everything big and small. You guys were very welcoming and I plan to continue to come back to the site every now and then to see what's up. The new car that will be taking it's place is a 1991 Honda Prelude. Unfortunately the ZOOM ZOOMING has stopped. But there will always be a place in my heart for it. Once again, Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming to this great club of yours, and in the future, I hope there is a Prelude club half as good as this club was. Take care all and thanks once again...

Sincerely Yours
    Tha_Rocket

Hmmm, I doubt it was a total engine failure. Oh well, good luck dude.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

and he goes to a honda? wow...

2000 White Protege LX
      Sumitomo 195/60HR14
      2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
      Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
      Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
      Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
      Kenwood Music Keg
      Black Widow Keyless Entry
      Intake- Custom SRI
      Clear Corner Lights
      APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

haha, you take what you can get i guess

Comment

The soul of a Protege never dies. It may get recycled to save another, but the spirit lives on.

Comment

yeah really i find it hard that the whole engine just **** the bed, lol prolly a dead battery.or an excuse to go buy a honda, lol
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Oh Noo ...........
              I have a 94 Teal Green 5 speed DX... NOOOOO... I love her... don't let her die... she only has 109k miles though...

Ameen
              1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
              1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
              2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
              2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

ur still ok, mine has 184k miles, still ruins like it only has 100k tho,

youll be ok
                nothing ever fixed on mine really either, the joints are taking out though, and it has had a new battery

Comment

ask anybody on the board, they'd probably know, my car goes in monthy for repairs.. new axle, belts, rear strut bar, alternator, and oil change in one fell swoop.. but likewise, it was a pleasure having you around bro. i've seen some nice preludes around here.. take fitments up to 18 inch rims as well.. good luck

Comment

Prelude club is mouch different than ours, we are a much more poor club lol. Unless you mean older preludes. But most of the honda owners are very friendly.
                    00 dakota 4x4
                    90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

yeah really i find it hard that the whole engine just **** the bed, lol prolly a dead battery.or an excuse to go buy a honda, lol
                      A dead battery wouldn't kill the car while I was driving? It prolly wouldn't of started in the first place. I was just dishing out too much cash.

Well it is nice to see some positive replies...Oh and apparently there was coolant leaking into the head. The Honda just by chance came around at a perfect time. Sorry to disappoint you guys though, and I agree, the soul will always go on, I still feel like it's with me, its hard to let go of something you loved so much. Take care guys...

Comment

maybe someday you can return to the side of the protege
                        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                        X