Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

wrench party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrench party?

i see the guys in IL have a wrench party...so i thought maybe we could do some thing like that...i would like to work on some body elses ride for once...

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Sorry dude looks like im out lol. little out of my way
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

I will let you tight the crankshaft bolt, but that's about it lol I'm jk. I'm down for working on people's car after I'm done with mine

Comment

I'm down for working on other people's cars, but I dont let anyone touch mine
        91 EGT - Probe Clutch/ES poly mounts/manual belts/Probe shifter/rust free/MX3 console/MX3 kick guard/custom CAI/206k and counting...

96 ELX - KL swap in progress... 6puck clutch/manual belts/MX3 seats/Fidanza flywheel/airbag delete...

Comment

Sucks you don't live closer man. We had over 50 people and at one time about 35 cars on Saturday. It was crazy.

Comment

wish we had more people up here... sounds fun maybe ill come down for 1

Originally posted by minnesotapj
            Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
            price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
            Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
            The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
            *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Working...
            X