Horrible Vibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible Vibration

alright people, i need help considering no mechanic i've taken my car to has been able to help me. they've said everything from cv axles to wheels, and now the transmission. the problem is a horrid vibration while driving usually starts to get noticeable around 10 mph and it gets worse when i am turning right...although I never would have thought that possible if I wasn't driving my car at the time. i've replaced both cv shafts, checked the wheel bearings, the struts, the tie rods, still the damn vibration persists, i will be checking the motor and tranny mounts hopefully today if i can find the time. if anyone has any ideas, feel free to let me know, i can use any and all help i can get. thanks.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Did you check your Rotors?
    Maybe they are warped.

Or maybe your tires are out of balance, your alignment could be off.
    You basically have to check everything.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Is there any play in your lower ball joint?

Comment

checked my rotors when I had my wheels off checking everything out visually, they're fine still going strong, no warping, my tires are brand new, and balanced, and my alignment just got done not a month ago while the vibration was happening and that didn't help anything at all. thanks for your replies i'm going through the process of checking pretty damn much everything from my rack and pinion, to my motor and tranny mounts, to **** just as you said bruce pretty much everything in my front end.
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Sometimes, going to the dealership and paying for 1 hour of straight diagnostic time is worth it.
          Especially if your clueless. When I'm stuck, I'd rather pay $68 and get a definitive answer, rather then me spending hours and potentially buying parts that don't fix the problem.

$68 is what my local dealership charges per hour...it can be as high as $90.

Comment

Working...
          X